• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Old SZ 07 pics

Why do I have a feeling if I went, Pud has an extra set of keys to the car and he would take it joyriding?

Why do I have a feeling if I went, Pud has an extra set of keys to the car and he would take it joyriding?

pfft you're never going to attend. I don't know why you bother clicking on any SZ related threads. :p

besides, Pud will be too drunk and giggling at my jokes to be joyriding :D

pfft you're never going to attend. I don't know why you bother clicking on any SZ related threads. :p

besides, Pud will be too drunk and giggling at my jokes to be joyriding :D

Well, the wife is basically; you, house...out! I know she wouldn't care. Maybe one of these years I will go, but when you don't drink it sort of defeats the purpose. :laugh: And now everyone has seen my car....and some people have ripped ass in it.

Well, the wife is basically; you, house...out! I know she wouldn't care. Maybe one of these years I will go, but when you don't drink it sort of defeats the purpose. :laugh: And now everyone has seen my car....and some people have ripped ass in it.

Dude, I don't drink and I've had a blast the last two years. It's all in who you're with that makes the difference.

Spring Zing... come for the cars, stay for the debauchery.

Dude, I don't drink and I've had a blast the last two years. It's all in who you're with that makes the difference.

Spring Zing... come for the cars, stay for the debauchery.

i really wouldn't know anyone there. Maybe two-three people tops that I have met in person.

Now you're just making excuses. All of us just knew two or three people in person until we went and started meeting more.

I agree.
I mean, look at how well things went for ryanblack last year, and he's a huge douchebag! :D
You're just askeerdy, that's all there is to it.

i really wouldn't know anyone there. Maybe two-three people tops that I have met in person.

Bah. No worries about that. Seriously. CEG is a pretty welcoming crew. Just hang your name out there, and we'll bring you into the fold.

It's pretty cool to put faces and real names to the names on here.

Worst case... you can hang out with and get turned into a pervert by NE-CEG while you're there.

I agree.
I mean, look at how well things went for ryanblack last year, and he's a huge douchebag! :D
You're just askeerdy, that's all there is to it.

Bah. No worries about that. Seriously. CEG is a pretty welcoming crew. Just hang your name out there, and we'll bring you into the fold.

It's pretty cool to put faces and real names to the names on here.

Worst case... you can hang out with and get turned into a pervert by NE-CEG while you're there.

And I just keep thinking of the drive to get my car. It took for freakin' EVER, and I would only be 1/2 there. We are talking 15-16 hours each way....by myself....alone....in the middle of no mans land. (have you driven threw the UP before :laugh: )

Ah the land where passing a cop while speeding will only get you a flash of their lights because it's to cold or they're to lazy to write you a ticket.

Ah the land where passing a cop while speeding will only get you a flash of their lights because it's to cold or they're to lazy to write you a ticket.

a friend of mine, who work in the UP and drives home ever weekend, was caught speeding threw there and they physically took his license and he had to go to the court house the following monday. :laugh:

And I just keep thinking of the drive to get my car. It took for freakin' EVER, and I would only be 1/2 there. We are talking 15-16 hours each way....by myself....alone....in the middle of no mans land. (have you driven threw the UP before :laugh: )

It's 17 hours each way for NE-CEG!

Besides I'm sure you can find someone suck... I mean... nice enough to join up with you for the ride!

Back