• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Old SZ 07 pics

i have gone the last two years, and i'm going this year. i live in the south metro. YES chicago sucks. but it can be done. there is a way around most of the traffic, if you go around downtown instead of through it. if you leave at about 6 in the morning, you can get to K-zoo at about 4, much before dark. plenty of time to get to a liquor store, get into the room, and down a few beers to keep up with teh michigan boys. if you wanna come, then figure it out with me. you could drive down and stay at my house. i plan on leaving thursday morning, coming home sunday morning. i am getting my own room or staying with clay-SVT, because i'm a ragin alcoholic and i don't put up with people that plan on sleeping through my party weekend. lol.

also, i drive "fast". if you can't keep up, its gonna be a problem. i don't enjoy making a 8 hour drive a 12 hour drive. i stop a few times, and get there. energy drinks FTW. :D

eleraido you can come chill with me. i'll take you under my wing. but i'm 24, kinda mean, and most people hate me. so its all up to you. you've been warned!

Back