• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Old SZ 07 pics

Considering the largest city I have driven is Minneapolis (under 400K people) with 3 lanes each way for highways, Chicago might make me freak out a little bit. Especially when I would have no idea where I am going.
trust me, getting to my job interviews in Boston (having almost never driven there before) was hellish. But it was worth it in the end. SZ is the same fashion. ;)

If you include a $100 GPS as part of your vacation expenses, makes it all the more easy to get through.

trust me, getting to my job interviews in Boston (having almost never driven there before) was hellish. But it was worth it in the end. SZ is the same fashion. ;)

If you include a $100 GPS as part of your vacation expenses, makes it all the more easy to get through.

Wife just sent me this a little bit ago today.
http://www.culbertrealty.com/apps/realty/virginia/listing.php?listingid=12927
It has gone down in price $20K since we looked at in Aug. Needs a new Septic but I work with the country dept that handles that stuff. :laugh: Now that it is in a price we are looking at, we might be moving this spring. :shocked: It is valued on our tax system at work for $132K. New house, Spring Zing. New House, Spring Zing. :crazy: How about people from SZ drive up here for a new house warming party? We are going to talk to our realtor about selling our house and buying this one.....see exactly what needs to be done.

Fine. Don't go. Do not complain that you can't go, and don't tease those who actually might want to meet you. Poor Kim has been talking about it excitedly for months since you made first mention. :D

Fine. Don't go. Just don't complain that you can't go, and don't tease those who actually might want to meet you. Poor Kim has been talking about it excitedly for months since you made first mention. :D

i know she told you to say that! :laugh:

Fine. Don't go. Do not complain that you can't go, and don't tease those who actually might want to meet you. Poor Kim has been talking about it excitedly for months since you made first mention. :D

i know she told you to say that! :laugh:

actually, no.
Matt and I have this weird thing where we try to embarass the pants off each other, and he just friggin snuck one in out of leftfield.
*shakes fist*

WTF does a house purchase have to do with the price of tea in China? Faaail!

Meaning if finishing my house off (trim pieces here and there, recarpet a room etc), buying a house, moving into said house, fixing things up in new house, having my mortgage go up (less money to spend on a trip) in the sping, then I wouldn't be able to go. :shrug: We have been eyeing this place up since August, and we do like it a lot, and we really need to get out of town, and this is a great price....1/2 of what it is taxed at. We know the only reason why it hasn't sold is because of the septic...that is a $10-15K bill. I just figure, if things go the way I would like them, spring/summer could be a very busy time for me. Besides, this house is the summer home of the dictator of China....he is sad that he has to sell....so he is increasing tea prices. duh.

Meaning if finishing my house off (trim pieces here and there, recarpet a room etc), buying a house, moving into said house, fixing things up in new house, having my mortgage go up (less money to spend on a trip) in the sping, then I wouldn't be able to go. :shrug: We have been eyeing this place up since August, and we do like it a lot, and we really need to get out of town, and this is a great price....1/2 of what it is taxed at. We know the only reason why it hasn't sold is because of the septic...that is a $10-15K bill. I just figure, if things go the way I would like them, spring/summer could be a very busy time for me. Besides, this house is the summer home of the dictator of China....he is sad that he has to sell....so he is increasing tea prices. duh.

In 4.5 months?! Good :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing luck. Bring your happy ass down from Canada and stop being a pussy!

Dude, take Wednesday off of work and come to SEWI. You can meet up with us in the evening for when we leave. We will have GPS, and I pretty much know how to get through Chicago without it anyway. Hell, last year the GPS was telling us to go through downtown Chi-town in rush hour, and I said screw that and drove my own route.

Dude, take Wednesday off of work and come to SEWI. You can meet up with us in the evening for when we leave. We will have GPS, and I pretty much know how to get through Chicago without it anyway. Hell, last year the GPS was telling us to go through downtown Chi-town in rush hour, and I said screw that and drove my own route.
I like this idea. Do it!:laugh:

In 4.5 months?! Good :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing luck. Bring your happy ass down from Canada and stop being a pussy!

He's talking to us like we don't own homes that all need something. What house doesn't? He's going to still be in the same house by SZ you watch. That other house isn't going anywhere. Wait until it drops more. No one is moving up in that area to buy that place.:laugh:

This is the real reason he won't come. The pics he posts of himself are fake.
funnier.jpg

ELRAIDO IS A :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:.

There. I said it.

Elraido, we NE folk drive farther than you have to in order to get out there. Western Massachusetts is probably 11 hrs from KZoo, and I'd TOTALLY go if it weren't for school. NH, where Kimmeh is venturing from, is approximately 13 hours from KZoo!

Quit whining! Start acting! Get to SZ before I bishslap you!

:laugh:

Seriously Elraido...come to Mil-town and roll with us! We will either take the ferry or drive around, but either way, you won't be on your own and we usually all bring extra walkies so nobody gets lost. I will be hoping to attend this year as long as everything goes well with the SVT. I miss the fun :cool: I know everyone misses the snorting too :D

Last edited:
Damn, elraido has to drive 4.5 hours to the closest Wal Mart and he won't make a trip for SZ? Give me a break, dude! I just drove 11 hours to NYC at the end of August and continued to drive around the city like I had a clue. Buck up, dry your eyes, and lay down the book full of :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty excuses. Bring your wife! Someone will feed your dogs, cats, whatever animals you have in BFE that you'll try and make excuses about. Gas is under $2.00 a gallon, that house isn't going to sell, and all of your current house projects will be there the following weekend. Your employer doesn't care THAT much about you, so you can take 4 days off for the drive, schedule them tomorrow morning. You live in the middle of nowhere, it's time you get out of your 100 mile comfort zone and take a chance. Another couple will room with you, so you'll have less than $200 in hotel fees. If you're not gonna go, just say it, or don't act like there's a chance in hell(also known as Minnesota) that you'll be there.

There, I said it. No offense though, elraido. :laugh:

Mark

Damn, elraido has to drive 4.5 hours to the closest Wal Mart and he won't make a trip for SZ? Give me a break, dude! I just drove 11 hours to NYC at the end of August and continued to drive around the city like I had a clue. Buck up, dry your eyes, and lay down the book full of :censored::censored::censored::censored:ty excuses. Bring your wife! Someone will feed your dogs, cats, whatever animals you have in BFE that you'll try and make excuses about. Gas is under $2.00 a gallon, that house isn't going to sell, and all of your current house projects will be there the following weekend. Your employer doesn't care THAT much about you, so you can take 4 days off for the drive, schedule them tomorrow morning. You live in the middle of nowhere, it's time you get out of your 100 mile comfort zone and take a chance. Another couple will room with you, so you'll have less than $200 in hotel fees. If you're not gonna go, just say it, or don't act like there's a chance in hell(also known as Minnesota) that you'll be there.

There, I said it. No offense though, elraido. :laugh:

Mark

:cry: I am a loser!!!!!! looooooooooooooooooooser! :laugh:

Back