• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Northern MN meet?

So what activities are lined up exactly? We're getting pictures take'in, prolly food, drinks, i guess golf now?

we aren't golfing, only he is. We are going to meet up, BS for a while until everyone shows up, BS some more, figure out where we will want to eat, go eat, go take some photos, etc.

Sky Parkway?? Not sure if that is the right name of the road or not...
Almost... Its Skyline Parkway. :)

That one is called Enger Golf Course.

I hope everybody will be able to make it this time. I dont get off until 1 so I wont be able to get down there until like 1:30ish. If I didnt have so many things going on right now I would have tried to line up some stuff for us to do. But it should be fun. :cool:

Saturday --- Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows 47 to 52. Highs 68 to 73. Chance of rain 30 percent.

it better be better than it is right now. 44 and foggy and misty. crappy.

ok, so who is all going now?

1. elraido
2. Redlineracer12
3. MNstuckinMI
4. Cnewton44
5. novellino21
6. ???
7. ???

ive got some good ideas for photo opps and im planning on doing a little cruising. hopefully my car will be done by then, and i'll have my little camera back and shoot some video. Im getting a new computer this weekend so i'll be able to do editing again (my computer is having hardware issues). also, i think it'd be cool to cruise 210 out near jay cook state park. its that twisty rd i shot the video on with the svt.

come on weather, hold out for us!

it better be better than it is right now. 44 and foggy and misty. crappy.

ok, so who is all going now?

1. elraido
2. Redlineracer12
3. MNstuckinMI
4. Cnewton44
5. novellino21
6. ???
7. ???

ive got some good ideas for photo opps and im planning on doing a little cruising. hopefully my car will be done by then, and i'll have my little camera back and shoot some video. Im getting a new computer this weekend so i'll be able to do editing again (my computer is having hardware issues). also, i think it'd be cool to cruise 210 out near jay cook state park. its that twisty rd i shot the video on with the svt.

come on weather, hold out for us!

1. elraido
2. Redlineracer12
3. MNstuckinMI
4. Cnewton44
5. novellino21
6. CapriciousCat00 (NECO)
7. ???

Back