• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Northern MN meet?

so you didnt cover as many miles as i thought. Well i'm gonna plan for the next the trip in the fall. If its still gonna happen.

I don't see why we wouldn't. Don't think we can set an exact date yet since I am sure people will want to wait for the leaves to change. After that we have about 2 weeks to figure something out.

FIX YOUR CAR!

If only it were that easy :cry: I don't know if it's the clutch (not disengaging all the way), short shifter, crappy cables, or a combination of things :laugh:

I don't think there's a problem internally as it shifts real easy at the transmission. Just need to do away with the stupid cables!

Took a trip to the cities last night and came back...:cry: My gas mileage was pathetic.... Only got twenty six. My car needs help...:cry:

That is in the range the car should be getting. 28 or 29 is what they rated it at, and we all know that the car you get is either a few above that or below that. Like I said before I got 26/27 on the trip to Duluth and Gooseberry. Granted there was a little bit of ideling in Duluth and spirited driving but that is around what these cars get.

That is in the range the car should be getting. 28 or 29 is what they rated it at, and we all know that the car you get is either a few above that or below that. Like I said before I got 26/27 on the trip to Duluth and Gooseberry. Granted there was a little bit of ideling in Duluth and spirited driving but that is around what these cars get.

True but with the SVT cams I'd expect worse mileage like 25-30. The mystique should be able to get over 30 highway no problem though.

Back