• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Northern MN meet?

waht time are we meeting? looks like i have to work in the AM, but i should have the afternoon off. (see, i asked and recieved!)

I hope (and it better be!) the fiero is fixed by the. if it is, it will be FRESH paint, thats for sure!

progressive sucks to work with, i dont even want to get started with them. Im glad i have american family

waht time are we meeting? looks like i have to work in the AM, but i should have the afternoon off. (see, i asked and recieved!)

I hope (and it better be!) the fiero is fixed by the. if it is, it will be FRESH paint, thats for sure!

progressive sucks to work with, i dont even want to get started with them. Im glad i have american family

I just was wondering on a time.....noon? 1? 2?

Ok, so the 14th? Any time decided yet? I gotta work that day but im gonna call in a little bit here to see if I can get off early for it.

Sometime between 12-2 me thinks. Not sure exactly yet. Maybe 1. That will give you some time to work a little later, the cities people to drive up, and miss a lot of the lunch rush where ever we eat.

Well I now am getting off at 1 that day. It takes me about 20 minutes to get back into town. Doesnt matter to me what time we meet.

I think you were like 20 min late for our last meet anyways, so it should seem normal for you :laugh:

I'm actually going to be in Duluth for my bachelor party that weekend!

We'll be heading up there on the 13th and staying at the Fairfield Inn. We plan on hitting up a few of the bars on the 13th and 14th if you guys care to join us. We'll be playing golf in the morning though.

So I think you guys should meet from like 5-7pm and then come out for drinks with us.

I'm actually going to be in Duluth for my bachelor party that weekend!

We'll be heading up there on the 13th and staying at the Fairfield Inn. We plan on hitting up a few of the bars on the 13th and 14th if you guys care to join us. We'll be playing golf in the morning though.

So I think you guys should meet from like 5-7pm and then come out for drinks with us.

IIRC the fairfield is in canal park, where we are meeting.......

We could meet up around 12:30-1PM...
chat for a bit
grab some lunch around 2 PM
go for a drive with photo shoots :)cool:)
then come back and hit up a restaurant with a full bar or something so we can all socialize/have a bite to eat around 5 or 6?

What else could we do?

You have a rental now?

no, i got so sick of dealing with progressive, i didnt even wantt ot deal with the rental. i figured it would be an uphill battle the entire time. i am borrowing the scubaru from my parents. my dad is in new mexico right now so he doesnt need a car. that, and they are going up to ely on the 13th as well, so they'll be able to pick u pthe car then :)

Any way i can meet someone at their place and then drive with them? B/c i have no clue to where this fairfild thing is. redlineracer12, your in inver grove and i'm in brooklyn park. not too bad...maybe we could meet somewhere along the way and i can follow you or something? :shrug:

Any way i can meet someone at their place and then drive with them? B/c i have no clue to where this fairfild thing is. redlineracer12, your in inver grove and i'm in brooklyn park. not too bad...maybe we could meet somewhere along the way and i can follow you or something? :shrug:

We aren't meeting at the fairfield. There are a couple parking lots in canal park, and Tony (redline) knows which one....sort of. :laugh:

Back