• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Northern MN meet?

elraido

I kant speel
Well, since we are sort of on the topic of meets, is anyone interested in another summer northern MN meet? Just trying to guage intrest and all that good stuff. Place/month/who would be going. Last years was fun even though we had only a handfull of people. Speaking of last years, I need to go get my April tabs.

hey, if you got up here a little earlier, it'd be cool to shoot up the shore a little ways too :) and hopefully NOT raining!

Like I said last time, it was sunny and nice once you hit Cotton. Yeah, there are a bunch of nice spots along the side of the lake to take pics.

100_0708.jpg

100_0675.jpg

eh, i think it starts getting more scenic once you are past silver bay :D and it gets REAL pretty just before the border!

i think duluht is scenic, as long as you get past west duluth, and have a lifted vehicle for dealing with the horrid roads (ive been driving the fiero too much! i need to get the ricer fixed)

Yeah, we almost hit the border on the honeymoon, but the weather was starting to turn for the worse the closer we got......Canada, go figure. But there are a LOT of nice places to stop and take pics along the way. I can't think of any nice places in Superior to take pics either LOL. I still leave it up to you and Clayton to find pic taking spots in town :laugh:

Back