• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

My new SVT

Very nice....you just can't stay away from SVTs!:laugh:
nope I knew my stint on the darkside wouldn't last long lol:laugh: this is the first one I have had since my silver one to be anywhere close to as nice. Regret ever geting rid of it and now this one can be a hopeful to replace it so to speak.

Nice poop stain. Get her clean! You change from cougars to contours like you change from boxers to thongs.

:laugh:

[Hank Hill}God dang it Bobby, you installed the hood struts backwards! [/Hank Hill]

lmmfao! :laugh:

that's funny that that is low miles. mine's almost at 40k i think :cool:

how much did you buy it for?

the headlights look good!

:laugh:

lmmfao! :laugh:

that's funny that that is low miles. mine's almost at 40k i think :cool:

how much did you buy it for?

the headlights look good!
wow 40k i could only wish............ i like the lights alot but the clear is peeling in one spot about the size of a quarter on the pass side one. they are sealed good at least. As far as price i'll pm you:laugh:

oh and it wasnt a poop stain it was a huge bug guts spot. it all cleaned up now but i was busy fixing the imrc and putting an intake on etc today so no pics. Wheels go on it tomorrow and then I have a Baer kit on the way for it too. she is coming along nice and quickly. I fixed the hood struts too today lol.

lmao I was wondering when that was going to be mentioned. I can track the car back thru the last 4 owners on ceg. 1 b4 the 2.5 blew, 1 when the 2.5 went, then the installer of the 3l, then the person i bought it from.

But since you asked Blackcoog is the one that did this swap. I must say I am very impressed with it so far too.

I was gonna say...i didn't think you would get mad if you through in a joke.:laugh:

thats awesome blackcoog did the install!! Too bad you didn't grab it sooner. It would have been cool to see it at SZ.

I was gonna say...i didn't think you would get mad if you through in a joke.:laugh:

thats awesome blackcoog did the install!! Too bad you didn't grab it sooner. It would have been cool to see it at SZ.
it better be seen at SZ 2010 and better be glorious by then too lol:laugh: but ya from what I have seen under the hood of this car it makes me wonder if it has a 3l or not it is put together so well. Fixed the imrc and now the secondaries are working and wow now i'm having fun with it:cool:

it better be seen at SZ 2010 and better be glorious by then too lol:laugh: but ya from what I have seen under the hood of this car it makes me wonder if it has a 3l or not it is put together so well. Fixed the imrc and now the secondaries are working and wow now i'm having fun with it:cool:

Thats awesome man! Glad it's running strong.!

Thats awesome man! Glad it's running strong.!
all my other cars have had a "clatter" on cold startup after it sits overnight or something like b4 oil pressure can build or something. This car fires up quiet as can be. I can't believe nobody snagged this car. They missed out on a killer deal:cool: Couldn't be happier with this one.

But since you asked Blackcoog is the one that did this swap. I must say I am very impressed with it so far too.

So the car has been to my home state... very nice. To bad it wasn't here the whole time you could have avoided all of that paint fade. However looking at how well the paint was maintained you would then have to be worrying about rust instead... oh well. Nice find look forward to seeing what you do with it... and don't copy everything I've done to my car :laugh:

Back