• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Enough with the heat already

Brent372

Official SE Event Coordinator
Saturday it was 95 here...
Yesterday it was 96...
Today it was 94...

Enough already.. It is only May... This is just stupid !!!!
I can't stand it...

I hate driving with the A/C on, I love driving with my windows down but I just cant do it. Its actually really nice outside right now. (9:30pm)

Yesturday was nice and brezzy, today was ok, just humid. But we really need it to rain a few days, grass is starting to die.

we need rain so bad the chain of lakes isnt much of a chain anymore. Its just a bunch of lakes with grass growing all over.

Oh yeah. The ponds at my old nieghborhood are pretty much dried up. There was a point were they were overflowing because it rained so much. Oh where has the rain gone.

Well it rained here today just a morning shower then it warmed up..Nothing i cant stand i guess thats just becasue i was born and raised in SW FL..
Anyone else born and raised?

Yep, born and raised here all my life. I like the Fall weather, its nice and brezzy, not to cold but not to hot, perfect for me.

ryan I was watching the news and the weather came on and I saw a huge circle of red rolling over GA, Im trying to think which I can tolerate more; rain drops the size of softballs or no rain at all.

I don't know about you guys, but with all four windows down and the sunroof open, 75mph makes for a nice breeze even at 95 degrees.

A/C is for people who don't use the interstate.

Oh.. we are gonna have issues you and I...
I like it COLD
I can always put more clothes on.. there is only so much I can take off before I start scaring people...

BLAH it was 100 in the shade. on the acft it was close to 110 cant wait till july...then its going to suc. last july it was 130 on the flight line

Im sure it doesnt help with all the gear either. Thats why they dont send cry babies. You the man.

BTW I loved your "BLAH"....very fitting. Looks like what this guy would say>:shrug:

last night flight was 100 at around 9 oclock at 11 it finally cooled off to 90. we have to wear gloves crawling around the acft doing maintance because the metal will burn ur hands. Only a couple more months here and i get home....it will only get hotter..I need to get a pic of the thermometer in the acft and in the shade to show u guys....gotta love the sand and dust storms that cool it off for us.

Back