• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Messiest contour interior

Status
Not open for further replies.
<feedtroll>
1 billion bottles over 60 years = 45,662 bottles per day (plus change).
</feedtroll>

you looked too far into it. i wasn't being serious i was just proving a point that that could happen. but seeing as i probably will never save up trillions of bottles, that will not happen. i'm not really planning on depositing any of those bottles anyways. i just leave 'em on the curb for harold the homeless man to collect on his morning bottle run.

but I think you found a way for everyone to help pay for the stimulus package that Obama signed. :laugh:

that and a good way to keep the bottles off the floor of her car.

I use to keep papers and CDs scattered all over the floor, but now I put all my CDs in a wallet. I now keep papers,tools,and other scattered parts all inside my trunk. So my trunk is what's messy instead of my interior.

I can't believe I read this..... This went from a somewhat smirk-inducing "prank" to maybe the absolute worst thread I have ever read:blackeye:

to a moderator I request that this thread be locked and deleted, for god knows what reason it started all kinds of crap.
Pun intended?

I won't post my car. I haven't gotten a chance to clean it between snow storms.:laugh:

5 cents x 5,000,000,000,000 bottles = $250,000,000,000

see.

5,000,000,000,000 bottles x $1.25 for the average 20oz bottle of soda= 625,000,000,000,000.00

If you'd bought that many bottles, and could afford it, you'd effectively lose money by taking the time to collect the bottles and bring them to a recycling center.

Care to try again?

5,000,000,000,000 bottles x $1.25 for the average 20oz bottle of soda= 625,000,000,000,000.00

If you'd bought that many bottles, and could afford it, you'd effectively lose money by taking the time to collect the bottles and bring them to a recycling center.

Care to try again?

didnt you see the pics of her car, she already has that many bottles.

Care to try again?

i was just making a point saying it would be a possibility to make a lump sum out of bottle deposits. also all the homeless people in my neighborhood seem to get tons of bottles for free out of recycling bins on the sidewalk. so i guess i tried again.

i was just making a point saying it would be a possibility to make a lump sum out of bottle deposits. also all the homeless people in my neighborhood seem to get tons of bottles for free out of recycling bins on the sidewalk. so i guess i tried again.

Any return you get *is* a lump sum due to the fact that they're combining returns from multiple items, and paying it out all at once. That's what the lump sum is.

If by lump sum you mean "profit," well, you're absolutely mistaken.

The homeless "make money" because they're not the ones putting out $ for those bottles. It's technically pure profit for them. For the rest of us, however... not so much.

Any return you get *is* a lump sum due to the fact that they're combining returns from multiple items, and paying it out all at once. That's what the lump sum is.

If by lump sum you mean "profit," well, you're absolutely mistaken.

The homeless "make money" because they're not the ones putting out $ for those bottles. It's technically pure profit for them. For the rest of us, however... not so much.

i JUST said i could take OTHER peoples bottles. meaning i DIDN'T pay for them. Why did everyone chime in and make what i said into like a serious matter? i was just saying that if i really wanted to it would be a possibly to make profit out of it if i really tried and did nothing but collect bottles every second of my life. i would never really do that, just saying it could happen.

i JUST said i could take OTHER peoples bottles. meaning i DIDN'T pay for them. Why did everyone chime in and make what i said into like a serious matter? i was just saying that if i really wanted to it would be a possibly to make profit out of it if i really tried and did nothing but collect bottles every second of my life. i would never really do that, just saying it could happen.

I think you are overreacting. And I have seen plenty of homeless people who spend most of their time collecting bottles and cant afford a Contour to litter with bottles. So the profit part.... yeah I doubt that, I mean $15 an hour means you would need to collect 300 bottles an hour at $0.05 a bottle. You can make that if you go to college for a couple years and drop out. But I doubt you could find 300 bottles an hour. An average 8 hour day of pay at $15 an hour is 2400 bottles. So you would need to collect 12,000 a week if you want to make 30K a year, If you did it all day every day thats just a little more than 1700 bottles a day. Do you really think you can find 1700 bottles a day every day of the year? Its a silly argument, just drop it. Your time would be much better spent in classes.

I think you are overreacting. And I have seen plenty of homeless people who spend most of their time collecting bottles and cant afford a Contour to litter with bottles. So the profit part.... yeah I doubt that, I mean $15 an hour means you would need to collect 300 bottles an hour at $0.05 a bottle. You can make that if you go to college for a couple years and drop out. But I doubt you could find 300 bottles an hour. An average 8 hour day of pay at $15 an hour is 2400 bottles. So you would need to collect 12,000 a week if you want to make 30K a year, If you did it all day every day thats just a little more than 1700 bottles a day. Do you really think you can find 1700 bottles a day every day of the year? Its a silly argument, just drop it. Your time would be much better spent in classes.

i never said it was humanly possible i just said that if i had the ability to do that then i could make a profit. how did this turn into an argument? i was just making a point that was supposed to be all in good fun. but apparently no one understood that.

i was just saying that if i really wanted to it would be a possibly to make profit out of it if i really tried and did nothing but collect bottles every second of my life. i would never really do that, just saying it could happen.

Yeah you did say that. Anyways, I think you are really overreacting, a couple of people are just having fun. You keep talking back so seriously of course people are gonna poke fun at you.

How can you agree to that, its obviously a trap.

Does this count?
100_2304.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back