• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Very unique car wash!

My fault if it is a repost a looked around a little didn't find anything,O well theres prob some ppl out there who haven't seen this.Yes it is overpriced but is pretty impressive the attenion to detail used on the cars.

wow and i thought the some 20 step process that i was taught at the Ferrari shop i was trained at was pretty thorough. that was just for the paint though. that took up to 3 days to do one car inside and out. we removed the interior down to the metal and reassembled it clean as a whistle.

He's supposedly the best car washer in the world... yet he's washing a car in direct sunlight? :troutslap:

not only washing in direct sunlight, but not rinsing the suds off of each section as he goes along....he probably has to do all those steps to get the baked-on soap off :rolleyes:

but honestly if you have a car that costs that damn much u'd better be willing to pay up the ass to get it cleaned....i dont see myself taking one to the local carwash and hittin' up the quarter self wash

I don't care how expensive the car I drive is, I will never have someone else cleaning it for me, and if I do have to for time reasons, it'll be by some local guy I know will do a nice job in his own garage.

If I have a car that costs that damn much I'd better be able to take it to a local coin wash and not have to worry about the effects a pressure sprayer has on my $10K paint. I buy my cars to drive and treat like cars. If I buy a ZR1 Corvette, I'm driving it every chance I get. If it gets dirty, I'm not spending an assload of money just to wash it.

My friend who does detailing has Royale(8 grand) and tons of other Zymol products.

They have the paint meter and the clearcoat meter for metals and plastics.

They do the same thing this guy does... but a lot cheaper.

My friend who does detailing has Royale(8 grand) and tons of other Zymol products.

They have the paint meter and the clearcoat meter for metals and plastics.

They do the same thing this guy does... but a lot cheaper.

If people sawhow these vehicles looked in real life after a detail like this they would all understand. I mean not to put say a nattys blue down or anything, but if you put it beside my divine royal or vintage after you've HD cleanse pro'd the vehicle it'd blow your mind!!

Wash

Wash

ATTENTION ALL CEG'ERS

There is NO Such thing as "Very Unique", its Unique (one of a kind) or not.....................................................................

;) ;););)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thats funny ppl are talking about what they wouldnt spend if they had it and they dont have it. It would be a hole different story if you had the money, If you had a half a million dollar car, $6000 for a car wash. Thats like the rest of us paying $20 for a car wash .

thats funny ppl are talking about what they wouldnt spend if they had it and they dont have it. It would be a hole different story if you had the money, If you had a half a million dollar car, $6000 for a car wash. Thats like the rest of us paying $20 for a car wash .
Even rich people have their limits. This is excessive at best, especially when there are alternatives just as good for much much less. Hypothetically speaking, I would never spend more than $1K for a top-notch detail on my $500K car, and even that is pushing it.

For $12K (or 24K, whatever cost it'd be) I would repaint the car. Brand new paint > $6K car wash.

Even rich people have their limits. This is excessive at best, especially when there are alternatives just as good for much much less. Hypothetically speaking, I would never spend more than $1K for a top-notch detail on my $500K car, and even that is pushing it.

For $12K (or 24K, whatever cost it'd be) I would repaint the car. Brand new paint > $6K car wash.

Well ask yourself... What amount of money will you spend and not even care?
whether its $5, $10, $20 or even $50 ( If your a middle class high roller) thats pretty much what $6K is to a person that can buy a $900K maserati MC12. Yeah they have their limits but im sure $6K is probably a quarter of the way there.

Back