• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just took delivery of my new t-red

I have a box full of O2 sensors I can sell ya super cheap if it will solve your probs

BTW -- anyone OWN a serpentine belt tool and/or want to replace the one in our SVT for a decent deal/barter?

If I lived closer I'd say it looks like we have the beginnings of a deal right there.

Thanks Crispy! - Easy peasy lemon squeezy..... Now I have work to do.:nonono:

LOL, had a great time last night... next time you guys are anywhere near Madison please let us know..

:)

I think you managed to squeeze outta there with almost every single Contour part I had left... whoooooooo Hooooooo...

LOL, had a great time last night... next time you guys are anywhere near Madison please let us know..

:)

I think you managed to squeeze outta there with almost every single Contour part I had left... whoooooooo Hooooooo...

I hate you Joe!

Hey Joe.... forgot to show you the Silver Frost Spoiler I had in the basement as well... Your bro want to buy a spoiler?

its a really cool one, everyone always kept asking where we got it as its not the OEM one but its about the same height. Its in perfect condition and needs to find a new home.

I'll see what the wife will consider reasonable for another car purchase.

::sniff:: ::sniff:: You guys smell that???

mexicanwave.gif
mexicanwave.gif
mexicanwave.gif
mexicanwave.gif
mexicanwave.gif
mexicanwave.gif
mexicanwave.gif
mexicanwave.gif
mexicanwave.gif
mexicanwave.gif

Last edited:
T H I S I S F O R H E C T O R:

^ T H A T I S A P R E T T Y G O O D D E A L F O R A B O L T O N R E A D Y S P O I L E R , W H A T D O E S I T L O O K L I K E ?

Crispy, don't tell him what I got from you...... Might have a christmas present in the mix :)

I wont say anything but he should still buy that spoiler... it would make his car look mad tight yo!

I'll see if I can find a picture of it installed online from when it was on the car...

here ya go... this was right after we picked up his car from STL

PICT0745.JPG

here is a picture showing the diff between his spoiler (car in front) vs the oem stock spoiler (rear car in pic)

PICT0746.JPG

same here (oem left side vs non on right side)

PICT0753.JPG

PICT0752.JPG

its a little taller, flatter and does not have a 3rd brake light mounted.. Its pretty cool and I always liked it better than the oem one I used to have.

BTW -- the silver and black Konig (Sideways) wheels are still for sale... they are left over from when I sold my car the other year.

$900 is what I would like to get if anyone is interested.

the all dark wheels with polished inner lip are currently not for sale... Wayne runs those in Summer.

Back