• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

anyone in vegas?

I'm all down to meet, however....I've never been to a car meet, so I'm unaware of what we would do? I dunno....chillin is good :)

7-9 people? That sounds good enough....let's get this thing goin. I'm sure if people see us rolling through town we'll get a some more enthusiasts.

ive been to pleny of car meets, we could meet somewhere maybe IN and OUt? haha.. then go drive somewhere and chill.. maybe have some races on the 215.. thats what i did in the lvf-body club :)

Just thought I'd let you guys know I've seen 3, and possibly 4-5 CSVT's within the last week. That makes 4 Confirmed sightings since 8 months of owning mine.

I feel like I'm spotting them everywhere....it's crazy

EDIT: I saw another Silver CSVT this morning, that's 4 confirmed..... "I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"

Last edited:
Late Saturday I was driving W. on Craig and I cam across a fully camo'd Dodge Challenger. The girl driving would not confirm it, but I knew it was. She took a righ onto Jones and I lost her.

There is a black SVT for sale on Cheyenne and Allen?
He wants $3300 for it, had some body damage, interior lookd mint. 117K

There is a black SVT for sale on Cheyenne and Allen?
He wants $3300 for it, had some body damage, interior lookd mint. 117K

Really? Must have just put it out today. I drive past everyday for work (don't work today). I'll check it out tonight though.

how bad was the damage? anything inside and out the stuck out?

did it have a moonroof?

Back