• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I have seemed to lose something

Wow everything here turns in to a ***** fest doesnt it? bad thing is most of the time the ones that start it are the trolls!:crazy:

AS far as not my idea i call BS, ive been telling you forever i was gonna do it, I even told you what day i was doing and guess what, you did it the same day.....

You didnt even know about the wing and didnt even know it bolted up to the stock holes...go ahead and say you did, i know you will

And how did you cover the holes....Ohhh yeah.....

Btw i have the same wing coming as well..

AS far as not my idea i call BS, ive been telling you forever i was gonna do it, I even told you what day i was doing and guess what, you did it the same day.....

You didnt even know about the wing and didnt even know it bolted up to the stock holes...go ahead and say you did, i know you will

I'm guessing hector thought of vinyl for the holes....

Last edited:
Wow everything here turns in to a ***** fest doesnt it? bad thing is most of the time the ones that start it are the trolls!:crazy:

Ummmmmmmm......We're not bi+ching trolls, We're the CEG Godfathers that made this place what it is....So bite your tounge youngin'!

Last edited:
Ummmmmmmm......We're not bi+ching trolls, We're the CEG Godfathers that made this place what it is....So bite your tounge youngin'!
I'm just saying why ***** cause someone copies you? be flattered they like your **** enough to do it to their car:cool:

I'm just saying why ***** cause someone copies you? be flattered they like your **** enough to do it to their car:cool:

Cause some people need to give credit where credit is due....

Exactly, I've heard quite a few stories... Ganked ideas, no mention of help. Hmphhhff. Kevin needs more DUbbleUAreEX then this wouldnt happen :laugh::laugh:

i wouldnt steal kevins ideas. i would just listen to what he says and then do them before he had the chance, next i would go on forums and let everyone see how awesome i am. oh wait....

Last edited:

Are you kidding me? I get an Evo, you get one. I start with mods, you like the mods, you do the same mods. Who in the hell is following who? I never considered you doing ANYTHING copying me...for fuggs sake I helped you with most of them.:nonono:

Like I said, you mentioned it, I put it on the backburner, then I talked to another EvoM member this past Saturday about how he took off the wing, covered up the holes, etc. So I was home on Sunday and decided to do it. Sorry if I didn't blow you since you were the one that mentioned vinyl.:rolleyes:

As far as ideas for the Evo Kevin, everything has been done over a million times before you, so don't break you arm patting yourself on the back for me using other's ideas that you talk about or show me. Nothing is original.

mikey, I have money because I work. Overtime and all. I don't have father and mother in laws with money. Most everything on my car is used....just because I DON'T have the money to buy new. As far as taking ideas, just remember you bought your Subaru after everyone had gotten theirs. :rolleyes:

how about you put the wing on and everything goes back to normal. there's an evo that runs around near me that has a normal small lancer spoiler, dude went from his oem wing, to no wing, to the lancer, only thing that looked right was the big evo wing, everything else just makes it look more like a panzy car.

Loco4G63 said:
I have money because I work. Overtime and all.

the reason you have to work overtime is because spending over 60K on used and new cars+renting+no education+having a minimum wage job doesnt cut it. you lose.

Loco4G63 said:
I don't have father and mother in laws with money.

thats not what you told me. you want more opinions?

Loco4G63 said:
As far as taking ideas, just remember you bought your Subaru after everyone had gotten theirs.

who is everyone? it is true i am not the first person in america with a subaru.

you are an ****. you proved that to everyone at SZ and everyone on these forums on a daily basis.

Oh snap!

I heard that Kevin played an instrumental part in the execution of the pink eye (red) lights on hectors car and received no such mention on this "evoM" people speak of...

Oh snap!

I heard that Kevin played an instrumental part in the execution of the pink eye (red) lights on hectors car and received no such mention on this "evoM" people speak of...
Yeah, he helped me paint them. I ordered the paint, so I made the decision....:nonono:

the reason you have to work overtime is because spending over 60K on used and new cars+renting+no education+having a minimum wage job doesnt cut it. you lose.

thats not what you told me. you want more opinions?

who is everyone? it is true i am not the first person in america with a subaru.

you are an ****. you proved that to everyone at SZ and everyone on these forums on a daily basis.
SZ? Honestly, I don't put on a show for anyone. So I wasn't very talkative. I appoligized earlier for my lack of being socialable.

Very creative Mike. Calling me names makes you feel big? You show your true colors time and time again. You are right, I am d*ck. I helped and tried to help everyone every since I came here. Oh well can't please everyone.

I don't make minimum wage.... not to mention I've worked everyday since I was 15 yo. I've busted my ass to get everything I have in life, regardless of what you or anyone thinks they know.

"You stole my idea" blah blah blah. These petty attacks get more childish and weaker as time goes by. :rolleyes:

Mikey is OK, because he told me that a ride in my car was what pushed him into buying a Subaru so it's OK that he copied.

And i'm pretty sure a certain person, talked to me about numerous certain mods, a sum of months ago.

Nobody copies my ideas though... so sad.

Back