• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Black SVT Spotted on RT67 in CT

mvr

New CEG'er
So i was driving to school this morning and i saw a Black SVT on rt67 right in Roxbury. Any of you guys? I was driving my beater subaru and not my mustang so you wouldnt have noticed me.

anyway i havnt been on here in a long time, how you guys been.

There are no official vehicle related meets planned anytime soon, but feel free to organize one if you're itching for it. :) Otherwise, show up to view bewbs on the 16th or get your eat/drink on March 17th. :)

We did have a get together in Attleboro MA a few weeks ago - good turnout, good times.

The spring meet can be at your house this time. :p
Tell your 'rents to go take a vacation or something (but make your mom cook some spicy food for like 20 people before she leaves) :laugh:

The spring meet can be at your house this time. :p
Tell your 'rents to go take a vacation or something (but make your mom cook some spicy food for like 20 people before she leaves) :laugh:

yea, then id have to get like 20 porta-potties cause you all will have the $hits..and this wont be your average pooping frenzy..you'll crap out your stomach :laugh::laugh:

I wish I could host a meet but my parents would kill me haha

LOL I had to look up where Roxbury was, because I never heard of it. I guess it wasn't me. I'm no where near that area.

oh lol, it looked like he had no fog lights? idk, i dont see any csvt's around here accept for a red one who i know the owners. and this silver one with dark tint that i see on weekend nights.

for the meets, if theres free food il be there =D

if it didn't have fog lights did it have side skirts? may have been hotdimmes?

hmm, i really dont know about the side skirts. it passed me doin 50 and i was doin about that, kinda hard to tell. im pretty sure i saw SVT on the back tho, and had no window tint.

Last edited:
Wasn't me, I wasn't anywhere near that area. My car is pretty identifiable, no fogs, no skirts, and no exhaust :nonono: Only lettering on it is "Mondeo" in place of the ford emblem. No svt posing for me.

wuteva! I do what I want! I meant that there's no SVT badges on my car. I can't help that the best set of bumpers for my car are SVT OEM :laugh:

Back