• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Who's Csvt Is This!?

SVTPHAT

CEG'er
Who's White CSVT is this? I never thought a White CSVT would look that good but i'm in love! Also what kinda wheels are those? I tried to send the dude that posted these pics a PM but his inbox is full and wouldn't let me send it so I just decided to ask if anyone else knew. This car is just :drool: ...

Picture_044.jpg
garage_gallery_3_1099265760.jpg

Yeah, as I stated in the original post I didn't see who's it was even after read reading it again, and trying to PM the dude that posted the pics. A former CEG'er was right when they said everyone is :censored: Holes on here now so they along with some others don't get on here much anymore...:nonono: I know these people wouldn't be this rude in person, or we'd be having some problems...

Yeah, as I stated in the original post I didn't see who's it was even after read reading it again, and trying to PM the dude that posted the pics. A former CEG'er was right when they said everyone is :censored: Holes on here now so they along with some others don't get on here much anymore...:nonono: I know these people wouldn't be this rude in person, or we'd be having some problems...

we may be *******s... yes, we are *******s... But seriously this is one of those times that you cant complain about it. You hoisted those pictures and started a new post, did the thought even occur to you that the thread you were in might have contained the name in there (if not multiple times)?

Back