• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I have seemed to lose something

Mikey is OK, because he told me that a ride in my car was what pushed him into buying a Subaru so it's OK that he copied.

That fugger told me tat the only reason he bought te subie was so he could have a white car just like me....:mad: :laugh:

I can't wait. In a month or so, we'll all meet up and wubb eachother again....:laugh:

Put the wing back on the damn car!!!
I don't care who's idea it was, it still looks like @ss!

OK, thats all for now...I tink I'm going outside to take the wing off the GP now...bye

Last edited:
Are you kidding me? I get an Evo, you get one. I start with mods, you like the mods, you do the same mods. Who in the hell is following who? I never considered you doing ANYTHING copying me...for fuggs sake I helped you with most of them.:nonono:

Like I said, you mentioned it, I put it on the backburner, then I talked to another EvoM member this past Saturday about how he took off the wing, covered up the holes, etc. So I was home on Sunday and decided to do it. Sorry if I didn't blow you since you were the one that mentioned vinyl.:rolleyes:

As far as ideas for the Evo Kevin, everything has been done over a million times before you, so don't break you arm patting yourself on the back for me using other's ideas that you talk about or show me. Nothing is original.

mikey, I have money because I work. Overtime and all. I don't have father and mother in laws with money. Most everything on my car is used....just because I DON'T have the money to buy new. As far as taking ideas, just remember you bought your Subaru after everyone had gotten theirs. :rolleyes:

If you say so man, Just remember were 90% of them were done, and who helped you..and never once did you say thanks kevin for helping me out, You always say added new parts...

AS far as same mods..Humm. I get the LICP then you get it, I get the Evo 9 bov and then you get it. I did the yellow fogs and then you did it..i painted my headlights and then you did it..I got the RMR lower brace then you get it..I powdercoated my UICP and then you did..I did the under the hood bushings then you did.

And i have always said that i wanted an evo or sti, i chose the EVO cause it was easier to work on and i liked the styling better, The true side of you came out in this post and im highly disappointed dude.

Last edited:
If you say so man, Just remember were 90% of them were done, and who helped you..and never once did you say thanks kevin for helping me out, You always say added new parts...

AS far as same mods..Humm. I get the LICP then you get it, I get the Evo 9 bov and then you get it. I did the yellow fogs and then you did it..i painted my headlights and then you did it..I got the RMR lower brace then you get it..I powdercoated my UICP and then you did..I did the under the hood bushings then you did.

And i have always said that i wanted an evo or sti, i chose the EVO cause it was easier to work on and i liked the styling better, The true side of you came out in this post and im highly disappointed dude.
I did say thanks, but not remembering that is very convienient.

Since you got the car we have been alternating mods. You do something that I did to mine, I did something that you have done to yours. There was nothing about copying, stealing, etc. We did what worked for the other's car.

Once it is brought up online it is a different story. That is what is the disappointing part. Why do you, not to mention everyone else that feels the need, have to trash me online? Whenever you need help I am there, and you do the same.

Dang hector your the only person I know that drives an Evo and works at McD's. Damn must be nice.:rolleyes::nonono: Just ignore all the asshats on here and put the wing back on it looks so much better. Oh and I cant believe your not coming to the dragon!

no offense here Kevin but if Hector copied you on everything then how come his car makes more power? :crazy:

Seriously though, I see plenty of wingless evo / stis running around down here and they look pretty damn good. I dont think the pics do it justice.

so i check in on this thread to see why it's still going and all i have to say is dayum! wtf is going on here lately?? :nonono:

For those of you who don't understand, this is just like being at a CCEG BBQ where we constantly ***** at each other and have contests as to who can ****-talk the best. Or, if you're pole120, you just towel-whip people:

100_4038.jpg

Hell, we actually do things to each others cars at meets that I probably can't post here. Eventually Hector and Kevin will kiss, make up, and go back to working on their Egos... I mean Evos.

so confused...:shrug:

it's s'posed to be evo vs wrx, not evo vs evo

this is why I never tell you guys about the mods on my kia...it starts too much crap

I don't rip on people to make myself feel better. As a matter of fact I resist from posting nasty responses to 90% of the idiotic stuff that I see on here.

Also, Kevin never asked me to come on here and rip on you... I did it of my own accord based on what I know from talking to him about mods long ago.

Oh well, the important thing to remember is that WRX>EVO

and P.S. I told Kevin that wingless on the EVO is stupid too because the back end is so terribly bland w/o the spoiler and then the sharp aggressive lines on the front of the car aren't balanced by the rear. Kind of the same reason the monster hood scoop on the STI kind of matches the big spoiler on the back. Now a scoopless, wingless WRX... now that is sleeper stealth.

Last edited:
For those of you who don't understand, this is just like being at a CCEG BBQ where we constantly ***** at each other and have contests as to who can ****-talk the best. Or, if you're pole120, you just towel-whip people:

100_4038.jpg

Hell, we actually do things to each others cars at meets that I probably can't post here. Eventually Hector and Kevin will kiss, make up, and go back to working on their Egos... I mean Evos.
Well said and very true.

Man, that towel snap mark still hurts to look at.:blackeye:

Hey Mike, how is the paint where Kevin put his ass?:laugh:

100_4038.jpg

Usually towel marks are round, that looks like a mushroom welt to me.....

So let me recap this post:
Missing items list:
-Wing
-Tree
-A small white dog

New Items list:
-Holy Hairy Jungle Batman
-Mud Slingin'
-What the hell happened to Spider Pig in the new Simpsons Movie? He didn't go to Alaska, and it wasn't there to save the day at the end of the movie???

Back