• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

I have seemed to lose something

I will be the first to say it doesn't look so bad without the wing :)

But it doesn't really look like an evo without it... As posted before it looks like a lancer.

Well I have to disagree with most. Leave it off. I love the look of wingless Evo's. The MR wheels look great too.

A departure from what we're used to seeing. I think it will grow on me - I always preferred SVTs with a stock spoiler but as soon as I saw some without in person, it changed my mind.

what about something like this:

Mitsubishi_Lancer_22L.jpg

This amuses me.....like someone said before, you usually get flamed for putting big wings on, not taking them off.:laugh: The Evo is an Evo regardless of wing or not. Just remember the Evo came wingless on the RS model.;)

As far as the stock wing, I still have it, it may go back on, it may not, or something else may replace it.

mikey, as far as ideas go, I got the motivation from another Evo owner, not so much Kevin. Besides who got the Evo first?:laugh:

As far as the stock wing from a Lancer, that looks much more worse than the stock wing, wingless, or whatever else you can put on the Evo trunk.:blackeye:

Yeah, i'm voting that lip spoiler 10x better than wingless.

Although, if Hector gets one of those now, I think he should just be punched in the jubblies.

Yeah, i'm voting that lip spoiler 10x better than wingless.

Although, if Hector gets one of those now, I think he should just be punched in the jubblies.
I may have already ordered it.:rolleyes: You guys need to be "updated" a little more. You guys are worse than girls with all this sh*t-talking and gossip.:nonono:

just because you have the money to pay for it now doesnt mean it was your idea. example, evo, rims, wingless and now the lip spoiler, all kevins ideas and all bought by you because you happen to have the cash laying around somehow. you think i make this stuff up?

just because you have the money to pay for it now doesnt mean it was your idea. example, evo, rims, wingless and now the lip spoiler, all kevins ideas and all bought by you because you happen to have the cash laying around somehow. you think i make this stuff up?

WTF????:shrug:
Who died and made you Steve?:laugh:

Last edited:
Back