• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

what can you tell me about this car?

imnotacop420

Squire of Awesome
I was browsing the various regional branches and came a across a thread linking pics to the old forums with custom paint jobs. I havent seen most of those cars before.....anyways, I came across this tour. I seen it had Cali plates, but I know I have seen this car in Brunswick Ohio. When I seen it it was on stock wheels and didnt have the head light covers. Anyways I have always wondered about this car, as I have only seen it passing and never really got to talk to the owner. So who can tell me about the history of this car?

Not a big fan of the paint job, but Im curious to know about it. I havent seen the car for about 2 years or so now......you see something like that and you cant forget it!

bluetour.jpg

Well, first things first, the headlight covers are photochopped! After that, i got no info!

thats chow's car. i couldn't believe you guys haven't seen that car before, until i saw the reg dates. wow...i really am a geezer around here.

I can tell you the headlights are photoshoped, and the splash IMO looks kinda whack. It'd look really nice if the whole car was painted that color.... and blue center cap rings, not red :shrug:

I actually like it. You see ghey flames on too many cars these days, seeing water instead of fire is almost rebellious!

I actually like it. You see ghey flames on too many cars these days, seeing water instead of fire is almost rebellious!

it definately is different, I used to see this thing all over the place driving around town......then it just dissappeared, wonder what happened to it?
From what I could tell it was all stock just the paint.

thats chow's car. i couldn't believe you guys haven't seen that car before, until i saw the reg dates. wow...i really am a geezer around here.

I have been a member for almost 5 years now, how the hell havent I seen this car before on here is what I am wondering?
Thanks for the info old timer :laugh:

The GF says the guy lives by her brothers friend and she has seen it sitting in the driveway quite a bit. Ill have to drive by and see if its out...

do you know how long ago the orginal owner sold it? must have put it on ebay or something for it make it this far across the country ??

I have been a member for almost 5 years now, how the hell havent I seen this car before on here is what I am wondering?
Thanks for the info old timer :laugh:

The GF says the guy lives by her brothers friend and she has seen it sitting in the driveway quite a bit. Ill have to drive by and see if its out...

do you know how long ago the orginal owner sold it? must have put it on ebay or something for it make it this far across the country ??

Then you need to be member longer.....;)

It was sold years ago (maybe over 5), he got an EVO or something, but I haven't talked with him in quite some time. That car originated in SD. It had a pretty wild stereo setup in it.

I agree, it looks pretty sharp. I probably wouldn't do it to mine, but still not bad :cool:.

Back