• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dragon Run 09'...poll for when to run it this year.

Dragon Run 09'...poll for when to run it this year.

• Sept 10th thru 13th (Thur-Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sept 17th thru 20th (Thur-Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cant wait. Hopefully i will have some custom suspension parts by then, but im poor so maybe not.

The stock suspension is good on that car, unless something is worn out don't worry about it too much:shrug: I'm sure you'll find a way to get what you want/need, btw, what are you lookin' to get:confused:

13! Don't forget me. A while back I posted that I was switching my vote.

To qutoe the guys from "Revenge of the Nerds"...."its going to be a great year!":laugh::laugh::laugh: I hope we take over the entire complex at Caney Creek, its an achievement I've wanted for sometime now, call me wierd...ok:crazy: Its more about bragging rights about how our little run is put together, executed and attened because sometimes less is more!

The stock suspension is good on that car, unless something is worn out don't worry about it too much:shrug: I'm sure you'll find a way to get what you want/need, btw, what are you lookin' to get:confused:
Come on roger, you should know by now my car isn't stock. As for the parts, I'm looking at a modified rear sway bar and some roll center adjusters. Obviously my end links and some rear toe arms.

I knew you'd just picked that car up, right:shrug: so I didn't know what was all done to it:shrug: I'm sure you'll weigh your options and go with what works best for the run!

I knew you'd just picked that car up, right:shrug: so I didn't know what was all done to it:shrug: I'm sure you'll weigh your options and go with what works best for the run!
i picked up the SVT back in November of 07. it got Koni/B&Gs shortly after that, the exhaust was done over last summer and the intake was done right before our run last year.

even if i dont change anything, it will be just as good as last year.

Last edited:
i picked up the SVT back in November of 07. it got Koni/B&Gs shortly after that, the exhaust was done over last summer and the intake was done right before our run last year.

even if i dont change anything, it will be just as good as last year.
I won't be following you....my EARS!:laugh:

I wish I had enough spare time and money to drive the dragon this year. My car should make it to TN this year. But only as a sweeper car in a stage rally in July. Maybe next year.

I wish I had enough spare time and money to drive the dragon this year. My car should make it to TN this year. But only as a sweeper car in a stage rally in July. Maybe next year.

We'd love to have your out there, 6 monthes is a long time! Do you have a "side hussle" to make some extra ca$h? This is what I ususally do to fuel my addiction called "The Dragon":cool:

lmk when and where your going to be in Tn i'd like to check out the car 4 sure

Do you have a "side hussle" to make some extra ca$h? This is what I ususally do to fuel my addiction called "The Dragon":cool:

I have an extra source of income. Today that involves me pulling an engine out of a spitfire. The reason I don't plan on going is because I intend on attending two rallycrosses arount the same time. One in the middle of September, and another in early October. Both are far away from home and will cost me a bunch of money.

Its no biggie G, we'll be out there next year and we'd love to have an experienced driver out there too, teach us a thing or two for sure!

Just got a PM from someone named SVT123 and he just picked up a CSVT and he lives near the area, so we may have another noob coming out there with us, let's roll out the red carpet for him:cool:

he needs to pm me so we can get together for some runs b4 hand :cool:

That would be cool and something else to think about is maping out the Devils Triangle if you could. I for one would be greatly appreciative of that for sure as its supposed to really be something. Your our only hope on that one since you live the closest, can you help a couple brothers out:shrug::cool:

That would be cool and something else to think about is maping out the Devils Triangle if you could. I for one would be greatly appreciative of that for sure as its supposed to really be something. Your our only hope on that one since you live the closest, can you help a couple brothers out:shrug::cool:
ill do my best trying to research it some and get us a route. might check it out b4 hand as well and let ya know how it is :cool:

Back