• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dragon Run 09'...poll for when to run it this year.

Dragon Run 09'...poll for when to run it this year.

• Sept 10th thru 13th (Thur-Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sept 17th thru 20th (Thur-Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i'm definately going to put better pads and rotors on the front for this run.

When I went down there there the very first time my CSVT had 44k on the clock and the pads had about half the life left on them but I ended up going with brand new front rotors and carbon ceramic pads and was happy with the performance of them. The following year I added SS lines and wished I'd done it sooner. I have Hawk street pads and they're supposed to be pretty good, we'll see:cool:

The "official" post is coming Monday:cool:

its normally $79 a night for 2 queen beds (since it has the hot tub out back) but if we bring our own linens she will drop it some.

if anybody is a loner and would like to join us i can bring my queen sized air mattress or a cot as well.
awesome what days did you get it for?

If your have pictures of myself and my friend who came with me to The Dragon please wisper me with links ot the picutres or post them. I'll explain later what happened. Just a few picutres would be great. thank you. :cry:

If your have pictures of myself and my friend who came with me to The Dragon please wisper me with links ot the picutres or post them. I'll explain later what happened. Just a few picutres would be great. thank you. :cry:
i think i have a few John lemme look in da photobucket

IMG_1313.jpg

IMG_1312.jpg

IMG_1427.jpg

IMG_1380.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

IMG_1363.jpg

IMG_1362.jpg

Fall Dragon RUN

Fall Dragon RUN

Hey guys. I saw a thread on Xceedspeed.com (a forum for car enthusiasts in Michigan and surrounding states) for this 4-day adventure into the mountains to seek and slay this mystical, magical DRAGON. "Klasse" said whoever is interested should sign up and post on this forum.

I am EXTREMELY interested in this year's Dragon Run. I've never been to this sort of thing before, but I HAVE been to the Appalachian mountains many times. I'm still trying to get Oct. 1-2 taken off of work. I sent all the paper work through a few days ago but all my superiors are gone all week, so I can't get anything approved yet until they come back.

I don't even know for sure if this is the official thread for this event, since the last post was made in June, I feel skeptical. If this isn't the right thread, please direct me to the correct one.

If I am able to come, I would be traveling alone. I drive a 2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart. I'll keep checking back here often. Thanks guys ( and gals ).

Back