• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dragon Run 09'...poll for when to run it this year.

Dragon Run 09'...poll for when to run it this year.

• Sept 10th thru 13th (Thur-Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sept 17th thru 20th (Thur-Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A rough draft and more

A rough draft and more

Hectour and I were talking about the run last night and I just wanna get a "rough draft" as to who's planning on going, I know we had our vote and you can see it right there, but just a nice list of the people and cars making the trip this year. Also if Trey comes through for us and maps out the Devils Triangle and/or we get a point of reference for it, what do you guys think about running the Devil's Triangle on Friday? IIRC the Devil's Triangle is about an hour and half NE of the Dragon, so it would almost be an entire days trip and from what I've read about it, more technical than the Dragon, so we'll all have the same disadvantage when running it which is probably a good thing because from the pics I've seen of it, damn:shocked: Also we're just going to keep using this post for all of our Dragon stuff UNTIL THE FIRST WEEK OF JUNE, then start the "official" post for it and get it stickied. This way way we've got our list of people and cars, scedule as to what we're doing, the cabin info, etc. So let's start the list and copy and past it from there...

1. Klasse Act (Roger) and more than likely my step Dad

2. RandyCSVT (Randy) and my wife
3. 4moshin (Billy) and my wife

4. Loco4G63 (Hector) and my dad.

5. KingpinSVT (Chris) flyin' solo.

6. striker2 (Daniel) solo

Hector, not sure if you remember him or not but my friend Justin is thinking about going. he is in Madison WI and i told him that if he does indeed decide to come that he should talk to you about meeting up and driving down, etc.

7. Derek (Roger's buddy) and maybe a co-pilot

BTW my buddy Derek has an 05' Saab 9-3 Arc with a full BSR perf kit (cat-back, CAI and tune) This car puts down 183 hp and believe it or not, 260 ft/lbs of torque on our local dyno called "the heartbreaker"
img1239626140926.jpg

img1239626137410.jpg

"Factory aftermarket-look" wheels
img1239626140267.jpg

8. ChattavegasSE/GLS/XT/MS6/AE86 :crazy: (Eric and Karen)

Depending on the final official date. We're going to Panama City for vacation September 5-12, so those two weekends are out for us.

Depending on the final official date. We're going to Panama City for vacation September 5-12, so those two weekends are out for us.

The official date is Oct 1st thru the 4th and it will be great to have you out there with us again Eric, its been waaaaaaaaaaaaay too long!!! I've had a couple PM's lately about the run and we'll have atleast 2 more guys sign on for the run, plus Hectour's buddy Jerry more than likely so that's 3 and then there's the ones who haven't seen this yet, its going to be a great year once again! The "Car Enthusist Group" will be in full effect:cool:

Ok perfect Roger, we'll definitely be able to make at least one day. :cool: If the 86 isn't up to it by then, maybe we can "borrow" Lacy's ZX3/SC. :crazy: Or we'll just come in the Endeavor and do constant burn-outs.

8. ChattavegasSE/GLS/XT/MS6/AE86 :crazy: (Eric and Karen)
9. Tigerbalm (Jason) possible passenger and possible friend driving his car

8. ChattavegasSE/GLS/XT/MS6/AE86 (Eric and Karen)
9. Tigerbalm (Jason) possible passenger and possible friend driving his car
10. icysvt (Trey) solo i'd say but i might get the wife in her coug

I have some other peeps around here i can get to come tag along for sure.

Trey, why not take both cars, the more the merrier:shrug: She's run the Dragon before!
she should bring her car after all i have done to it since she got it. new struts with GC's just put all new brakes and tires on it. it should be a good ride lol.

Back