• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dragon Run 09'...poll for when to run it this year.

Dragon Run 09'...poll for when to run it this year.

• Sept 10th thru 13th (Thur-Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sept 17th thru 20th (Thur-Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it would be great for him to come all the way from Denver, heck, he might be able to hook up with Hectour on the ride down there:shrug:

That is a possibility that I will share with him if he's coming. I did mention they may want to come Wednesday though so they can get more downtime between the travel days. That's what I'd do anyway.

if i can go i wont be coming from Louisville but rather from Murray so i will end up going over the Nashville and then taking I40 over.

BTW, spill them already. Who cares? It's a contour board, no one is going to ruin his secret elsewhere.
No secret. I got a Jeep srt8. Randy's just going to be glad of not having the distinction of fattest ass car this year. Unless I drive my wife's car (350z).

A GC SRT8? Very cool car but not at all what I expected! Not really a corner carver. . . is that really more HP than the V?

Did you get rid of the R32 or is that still in the garage?

Never mind I see the sig. Bummer on the R32, I liked that one. Why the switch? Maybe you should bring your wifes car. . . stick or auto?

The only reason I can think of to get rid of an R32 and get a GC SRT-8 would be room....well, that and 175 extra reasons:laugh: Any pics of the GC SRT-8?

No pics of it yet. I've only had it two weeks now. The only reason I got the Jeep is I totaled the R32. I loved that car and wasn't ready to see it go. I'm still pretty upset about it actually. The Z is auto or I'd take that for sure. I still might, but the Jeep is kind of my new toy right now so we'll see.

Sorry to hear about the R32, but your ok and that's all that matters, seriously! I'd take the GC SRT-8 because its AWD and has loads of power, but maybe think about lowering it and getting some sway bars, wouldn't hurt for sure, especially out there. Just make sure the "brakes are good, tires fair (well just to be on the safe side, make it tires GREAT!) words to live by in the song "Hot Rod Lincoln":cool:

13 votes and counting, looks like its going to be a hell of run, but its early and even if some drop out for whatever reason, we'll still have a great run. BTW, do you guys like the idea of having 2 groups go out about 15-20 minutes apart:shrug:and then meeting up at our large, open area after all the serious turns of the Dragon, you know, where the cop busted the family in the Jaguar Vanden Plas?

Back