• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

So do you talk to yourcar?

So do you talk to yourcar?

• Yes

Votes: 46 83.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • It talks to me!

Votes: 3 5.5%

• Total voters
Haha, when my car starts to bog when getting up a hill on low fuel I do. And pat and rub the dash. LOL

And after I give her a bath, I always stand to the driver's front side, looking at her, and saying, "DAMN! You are one sexy, fine piece of work"

HAHA

I usually don't kiss mine, but that's because she's a dirty salt whore. I should spend more time with her though, the Taurus (Tauney) that is parked next to her is laughing because my dad rides her more than I ride Carmen:nonono:

My dad talks to my SVT when its in storage. He tells it to be nice to me and stop being to picky. I know that SVT SNOB's car and mine (stored in the same place) talk to each other because they both get bad habits from each other. My car is such a dirty whore!

I talk to mine... especially in bad weather, I'll try to encourage it up hills in the snow and I almost always give it a little rub on the dash and a "that's my girl" after some "spirited" driving. I even apologized to it when I was taping bags over the window after my accident... Now I really miss my car :cry: I can't wait until it's back from the body shop.

I never talk to my sister's Focus while I'm driving it though, I don't want it to get mad at me and break another spring if I tell it I hate it :p

I talk to my cars all the time, Vader and Silver surfer, vader is very jelous now cause he got booted from the garage but he will be ok, he is jelous cause his little brother the surfer is ALOT faster than he is,lol

You better believe I verbally thanked her today for saving my friend's and my life...I was following an SUV of people I knew at a good distance and at the last possible instant, without slowing down whatsoever, they switched from the right to left lane because of stopped traffic in the right, and i was left cruising straight into the tail end of a stationary Matrix at 40mph. She got a loving pat and "thank you SVT brakes" from both of us for that one.

Back