• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Dragon Run 09'...poll for when to run it this year.

Dragon Run 09'...poll for when to run it this year.

• Sept 10th thru 13th (Thur-Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sept 17th thru 20th (Thur-Sun)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Add another Evo VIII, that's if he can get off, but it's sounds pretty good. I'm calling this weekend to reserve our cabins.

Add another Evo VIII, that's if he can get off, but it's sounds pretty good. I'm calling this weekend to reserve our cabins.

Welcome aboard and let's see some pics of your ride too:cool: The guy with the other EVO hasn't posted anything yet, so we'll see. I can't believe how much steam this is picking up already:crazy::crazy::crazy:

My car is a 00 csvt not a whole lot done now, but I'd like to have my 3L in by then. That takes $ tho. Other cars: '92 Dodge Spirit R/T, T3/T4 turbonetics, Mopar stage 2 Comp, Koni adjustables/eibachs, and 3 inch exhaust. '03 Dodge Neon SRT4, stage 2 Mopar setup, '04 LSD, Custom Tune, Eibachs(soon to be coilovers), 3 inch side exit, '04 GTO, stage 2 patriot heads, custom grind cam, coilovers, was put on a "diet"(car built for open track events), bassani loud mouth exhaust. 2 of the cars that I don't know about are 2 more '98 CSVT's.

Cots available if we decided to only get 2 cabins?

The 92' Spirit sounds interesting because its different and different is good, very good in that cars case! Its kinda like the uncle to the Neon SRT-4 but whatever you bring sounds good to me/us, right guys:shrug:

yeah the spirit is a helluva runner. I had two myself but never had the time and $ to get them to where he has his. We want to start paint on it this weekend(gotta love chrysler paint). Stock(with the addition of an electronic boost control) it ran a nice 13.6 in the quarter. We just finished it up about 2 weeks ago, so this would really be his first big run with this setup. I'll post some pics of all our cars when I get a chance, hopefully this weekend.

Trey, you suck. are you going to stay at your house this year or would you be willing to split a cabin?
if you want to try to setup a cabin i'll room with ya man. lmk what she says cost wise etc so i know how much money to put back lol.

Well the Samurai is out the door and the mods will be rolling in.

AEM and digital fit mats have been ordered
Exhaust, matching aluminum dead pedal, maybe short shifter will be ordered tomorrow
Tint within a week or two

Tires are high on the list but I think I'm going to wear out the ones I have for a bit. That may be it before the Dragon. The only other maybe is SS brake lines.

Well the Samurai is out the door and the mods will be rolling in.

AEM and digital fit mats have been ordered
Exhaust, matching aluminum dead pedal, maybe short shifter will be ordered tomorrow
Tint within a week or two

Tires are high on the list but I think I'm going to wear out the ones I have for a bit. That may be it before the Dragon. The only other maybe is SS brake lines.

Burn the tires up as long as you can so your new tires are as fresh as possible for the Dragon, but get the SS brake lines for sure, confidence is a good thing! I'm sure you need the window tint and the short throw is always nice to have but either way, your car will be alot different then the last time you were out on the Dragon for sure:cool:

BTW next Monday will be when I put up the 2 posts for the "official" thread for the Fall Dragon Run 2009, one just for cabin info and reservations that were made for sure and the other one with "banter":laugh:

I just learned that later model TSX calipers are bolt on. Same diameter rotor (but thicker) and the pads are much bigger than the Si's. I'm going to start trolling for those and see what I can find for not too much $

i've had the better brakes and rotors in the garage since last year before the dragon. The only thing i've bought since then are the new front and rear end links from striker. I had planned on a built tranny by now, but it just wasn't in the cards this year i guess. I've still been meaning to buy some tires since Feb.

i plan on having the NPG brake kit, at least on the front, this year. ive already ordered new strut mounts since mine are shot, going to get the FSTB on after that, hopefully get some other custom suspension stuff done too.

i plan on having the NPG brake kit, at least on the front, this year. ive already ordered new strut mounts since mine are shot, going to get the FSTB on after that, hopefully get some other custom suspension stuff done too.
get on getting us a cabin homie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my mods as of late have been more "personalizing"...more appearance mods. :shrug: I got plans, but if I can pull them off in time will be the question.:laugh:

its normally $79 a night for 2 queen beds (since it has the hot tub out back) but if we bring our own linens she will drop it some.

if anybody is a loner and would like to join us i can bring my queen sized air mattress or a cot as well.

Back