• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CSVT and an Acura Integra Type R

yea man that car is one of the few off the line that will break your neck. i drove a single turbo supra 800+ horsepower rich friend in Bloomfield. scared the ish out of me talk about fish tailing :)!

yea man that car is one of the few off the line that will break your neck. i drove a single turbo supra 800+ horsepower rich friend in Bloomfield. scared the ish out of me talk about fish tailing :)!

800whp is crazy.....talk about my 180+whp svt:laugh:

type-r's are faster cause honda's know that its all about weight an suspension... the type-r's dont come in 4doors. if you take a 4door gsr an make it a complete type-r i bet it would be slower. an the type-r's come with the 5lug bolt pattern for better turning oh an if you wanna be faster then type-r get a 3L put in your contour like i do an you'll mash on type-r's all day!

Not having any idea what you are talking about nor the ability to even convey the misinformation effectively is not illegal..

:nonono:

Not having any idea what you are talking about nor the ability to even convey the misinformation effectively is not illegal..

:nonono:

I guess that is a good thing, I would have been banned a long time ago. :laugh:

type-r's are faster cause honda's know that its all about weight an suspension... the type-r's dont come in 4doors. if you take a 4door gsr an make it a complete type-r i bet it would be slower. an the type-r's come with the 5lug bolt pattern for better turning oh an if you wanna be faster then type-r get a 3L put in your contour like i do an you'll mash on type-r's all day!

hey bro i dont think the lug nuts have much too do with handling purposes. the csvt has 4 and i dont know many cars that can stick with it around corners

sooooooooo...... yeah

hey bro i dont think the lug nuts have much too do with handling purposes. the csvt has 4 and i dont know many cars that can stick with it around corners

sooooooooo...... yeah
That's not the only factor! Sheesh, you people know nothing!

It's all about how many spokes are on the wheels:nonono:

That's not the only factor! Sheesh, you people know nothing!

It's all about how many spokes are on the wheels:nonono:

Ultimate autocross wheels:
1208479798.jpg

Ya, my bike dominates Masreatis all day. There are so many spokes on the wheels that it actually accelerates through corners!:shocked:

No no no... The spokes create a down draft so great that you cant just floor it through corners and not have any problems :laugh::laugh: lol... Have we strayed off topic? lol

The thing is the Integra cost 15K, and the contour cost 4... Sorry for the man whos lost value in his car, if he bought it new.. and praise be to the poor man that he can afford a fast car!... There is also an issue that the contour is a 4 door Sedan family car:laugh:. The Integra type R is a 2 door... But still the price of the car today i think plays a large factor.. In that the Contour is cheap and an amazing car, the Integra is an exceptional car thats highly priced... i would take the SVT any day, because of the price. Thats the only factor i can really see.. And that the SVT makes a sound like a god:laugh:... you'll have 11 grand to spend on the SVT and any other things you want... So should we leave it as that... or shall we still argue about the Integra being a little faster than a Stock SVT... :shrug:

Back