• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

bummed out

congrats bagged!

I would have loved to be there last night helping out, but I was doing my taxes :nonono: which I realized right before I e-filed them that I hadnt gotten 2 of my W-2's yet :nonono: now I have to hunt them down.

congrats bagged!

I would have loved to be there last night helping out, but I was doing my taxes :nonono: which I realized right before I e-filed them that I hadnt gotten 2 of my W-2's yet :nonono: now I have to hunt them down.

blah blah blah your just lazy:nonono: :laugh:

yes the one without the doors was the wifes old car , kid i sold it to wrecked it, but now it is all stripped down and allowed me to build this one. which is now running with the new motor and is 88% put together and completed
IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

and she runs good:cool:

Ya. When this baby hits 88%, you're gunna see some serious ****

damn it its cold out and i have to go out and finish this thing tonight to make room to do a trans for someone else tomorrow:cry:

IMG_0497.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

its finally out of the garage, few small details to finish up but #6411 is alive and kicking:cool:

Last edited:
Nice work Bagged:drool: ! I wish I lived closer to you guys. It would be nice to get experience from you guys so I could fix & upgrade my CSVT more. However, the downside would probably be the same for me as it is for Reebs:cry: . Oh well, you guys are good at rescue missions too!:laugh:

-Aaron

Nice work Bagged:drool: ! I wish I lived closer to you guys. It would be nice to get experience from you guys so I could fix & upgrade my CSVT more. However, the downside would probably be the same for me as it is for Reebs:cry: . Oh well, you guys are good at rescue missions too!:laugh:

-Aaron

today would be a good day for that as we have a mini meet going on right now as i replace another cegrs trans:laugh:

Back