• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

CSVT and an Acura Integra Type R

the tool from dakota huh.

Jeez go take a :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing midol.

You hate the CSVT so much and love your ITR so much, go on the ITR forums and sing their praises. I said they are two cars with 2 completely different purposes so there is no sense in comparing the two. ONE IS NOT BETTER THAN ANOTHER, they just serve different purposes. One is only better than the other in a given situation, for instance an ITR is better if you are a little wannabe racer who has access to your mommy and daddy's credit card, or if you are a lonely single guy in his 30s hoping that the car will help him pick up some highschool tail. You keep saying how everyone here is arguing pointless things, we have been trying to have a discussion about it comparing the pros and cons, you are the only jackass arguing. BTW how did it get to a forum about your unnatural love for an ITR, the guy was just trying to figure out their differences in a quarter mile. God I wouldnt think a thread this old would have so many anal retentive people clinging to it. Seriously you sound like a junkie trying to get his fix.

Plus I gotta restate my point, if contours had the aftermarket that acura and honda has, they would be track monsters.

You are a tool. First off I never have had access to anyones CC but my own. I never have owned an ITR, almost did but almost doesn't count. I have had 3 CSVT's. I know what they are capable of and what they are not. I'm not a lonely single 30 year old or a high school punk. Aftermarket support or not the CSVT is NOT an ITR.

And why wouldnt your Civic del Sol handle well since its a Civic? Its not that you mistyped and it was a silly error but you mistyped the same thing more than once and changed the entire argument.

When did I mistype the same thing more then once? I did once and you tools went awall and started pointing fingers and accusing as usual. Hmmm civic del sol never knew that??? Are you seriously that retarded? Jesus christ shut up man damn.

When did I mistype the same thing more then once? I did once and you tools went awall and started pointing fingers and accusing as usual. Hmmm civic del sol never knew that??? Are you seriously that retarded? Jesus christ shut up man damn.

You're the one that needs to just stop trying. You made yourself look dumb and are now making yourself look childish by back pedaling to get on the correct side of the argument. And what do you mean by being retarded? You said a Del Sol, which is a Civic, handled decent and it should because its a Civic. Why would making perfect sense mean anyone was retarded?

Aftermarket support or not the CSVT is NOT an ITR.

And thats been driven into the ground quite enough by you already thank you.

I didn't bother to read everything but I can't believe this thread is still going on.

Unless your car is modded out, you WILL lose!

If you want to win, get a nitrous kit for cheap.

Even if you lose, you will still look better doing it, teggy's are ugly as sin.

/Thread

You are a tool. First off I never have had access to anyones CC but my own. I never have owned an ITR, almost did but almost doesn't count. I have had 3 CSVT's. I know what they are capable of and what they are not. I'm not a lonely single 30 year old or a high school punk. Aftermarket support or not the CSVT is NOT an ITR.

change your tampon. You are getting way to worked up, I couldnt understand why you thought you were smart enough to call me a tool in the first place. Plus if you love the damn ITR so much and think the CSVT is crap, then why did you buy 3 CSVTs. I told you they are not the same car, they both have different uses and capabilities, you are a dumbass in the first place for trying to compare them. They are not in the same class. That doesnt make one better than the other. Which car do you think could haul 4 adults comfortably down the quarter mile? All the OP wanted to know was which would do better in a quarter mile. Not which one you love more. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion about which one is better, and everyone has different criteria for that opinion. I have 2 kids which makes my contour way better than an integra.

Try having an intelligent discussion instead of just trying to insist you didnt say things we can go back pages and see you say and trying to insult anyone who offers a different POV than you, cause, well, lets face it, your are not very smart, and you are definately not right.

/stupidity

Back