• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

bagged's satin black SVT project

lmfao.... this thread has the makings of a true CEG post.

a couple of long time members getting their balls busted by some unknown retard, bagged getting annoyed with everyone involved, and roger crying about the good old days. :laugh:

ummm... that pic is of rawbutt and starjammir. :shrug:

bagged/aj... can't wait to see how it comes out.
very true aj's is of the MOAD from a few yrs back at tony packos!:crazy:

Once this car is done we should do one of those "unofficial" SEMI CEG meets, remember those:confused::shrug:
my new house this weekend beer and BBQ and a bunch of contours(you guys can bring yours too)LOL Sunday?

I'm working on it right now I'll have pics this weekend. This car had a bunch of small dings and a crease in the driverside door and fender. Almost all fixed now but I'm doing a 3.0 at the same time so it's going slow

heres a few pics of that to hold you over

cars293.jpg

cars294.jpg

cars295.jpg

hey Scott care to share with me the product of choice your using here? I am strongly considering this myself.

dude, you are half way there! I know at least 1 fender is about that color already :laugh:

did you get your jack point cover yet?
got it today man, but if i had known the clips were jacked i wouldn't have even made you bother with sending it.................

hell the roof is almost 100% satin already plus that fender and part of the door..........................

got it today man, but if i had known the clips were jacked i wouldn't have even made you bother with sending it.................

hell the roof is almost 100% satin already plus that fender and part of the door..........................

I had no idea, i just wrapped it and tossed it in a box. It fell off in my trunk between pick up and sending you the skirts.

Well, I put a trans, clutch,alternator and new shift cables in this thing this weekend and todras came down and helped me hook it all back up. Should be painting the body this week all the dents and dings are almost finished. So I should have new pics this week. Oh and I had a guy come by and trade me a set of eo's for a nice set of focus svt wheels so it's sporting those now

Back