• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

bagged's satin black SVT project

5 spoke. I still can't beleive he wanted to make the trade the eo's looked like ???? on his svt focus

Were they lighter than his stockers or something? :shrug: Sounds lame. I have a set of FSVT wheels just .... sitting here. Don't know what to do with them :laugh:

I was lookin for a color and im thinkn i might do the satin silver. My father in law has his own shop hes gonna do it for free just needed to find a color. Do you know of a place or a site that i can find it?

when i was contemplating the color for my truck, i was thinking satin silver vs satin black. i saw a satin silver truck at sema. it looked cool but didnt pop like satin black does. now if you plan to keep it silver (ie door jams etc...), then satin silver would definitely be cooler than regular glossy silver because it looks GOOD and is DIFFERENT :cool:

lmfao.... this thread has the makings of a true CEG post.

a couple of long time members getting their balls busted by some unknown retard, bagged getting annoyed with everyone involved, and roger crying about the good old days. :laugh:

+10000

you need this:drool:

wsee2006-0326.jpg

that's sick. my buddy was thinking of painting his torch red lightning this color.

satin colors are definitely awesome if done right. i get SO much attention in my regular old f150 it isnt even funny. especially since i added the hot rod style pinstriping. i have guys at gas stations and what not asking where i got and how much etc... i dont know what brand of paint my painter used but he said he finally found it and it was called "egg shell black" and he then used satin clear over it. it took him 3 tries but it came our unbelievable afterwards. ive had it for months now. it sits outside in the sun, getting bird crapped on and is my dd work truck. it still looks just as good as the day i brought her home from the paint shop.
i dont think i ever posted pics of it but you can see it right here
http://www.trueforgedwheels.com/carshowroom/main.php?g2_itemId=280

cant wait to see this finished satin black csvt. i think it will be fap material. if my csvt was black, id do it in a heartbeat. same with toreador red.

Dammit, I read ALL the way though this thread to see the sweet finished project! I guess I should have skipped to the end.

On a side note...Bagged is a bad ass and was going to drive 5+ hours each way to help me get a CSVT running, didn't end up needing it, but will still be going to him for a 3L swap when i get the one I have my eye on!

i wish i had the knowledge and time to do all the stuff to my tour that i wanted.

i still havent finished my heatshield or anything.

Sorry guys but a freind needed a car bad and it was all I had around so I hooked him up. I still have all the parts I painted so the project isn't dead it's just delayed untill I find another shell

Back