• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

bagged's satin black SVT project

That's his problem. :shrug:

No one has to ask, it's a fine thing called the world wide web! See, in this intricate series of tubes...I'm able to say whatever I feel. The only thing can can make that journey come to an end are...well...the moderators. :cool:

you sir are a big asshole

who owns the title of the car? who's paying for the supplies? it's not your project. you are helping with someone else's project. get it right.

how the ???? do you know who paid for what? or who holds the title. seems to me as soon as my nuts were mentioned you came flying in like a retarded super hero with his tongue out

how the ???? do you know who paid for what? or who holds the title. seems to me as soon as my nuts were mentioned you came flying in like a retarded super hero with his tongue out

are you still here?

i distinctly remember a thread a long time ago saying that you were finally going to get lost

are you still here?

i distinctly remember a thread a long time ago saying that you were finally going to get lost

but then you wouldnt be able to get involved in threads where my nuts are being talked about?

who are you again?

and take enjoyment pissing people like you off? yea you have a point there. pricks like you entertain me.

pissing people like me off is probably why your tour is in the junkyard.

are we done now cause really your not pissing me off at all?

Last edited:
pissing people like me off is probably why your tour is in the junkyard

its in the junkyard because the rust bucket wasn't worth time/effort/money to fix. i don't know where the hell you were trying to go with that.

getaway512.gif

see im totally happy you guys were able to pull something from this thread. win/win:cool:

What everyone has gotten from this thread:

Bagged = stoned and happy
xtascox = enjoyment from pissing bagged and AJ off
Pen2 and icysvt = new sig
AliasJerk = crying in the corner somewhere

Now we just need a satin black SVT to top it off. :cool:

Absolutely.

In all regards to the car though, looks to be off to a great start.

thanks man, what i was initially saying about the flat/satin finishes holds to be true though. it is very hard to work with and shows every imperfection. getting the body kit and parts done how i wanted them were much more tedious than regular paint

thanks man, what i was initially saying about the flat/satin finishes holds to be true though. it is very hard to work with and shows every imperfection. getting the body kit and parts done how i wanted them were much more tedious than regular paint

Well as you said it all depends on the upkeep. If dd it, then its going to end up looking like crap. But if you take care of it, it'll look sharp.

since my paint is so jacked on this car i am highly considering a satin red on here I have a guy that knows his ???? to help I just need to pull the trigger I guess.

since my paint is so jacked on this car i am highly considering a satin red on here I have a guy that knows his ???? to help I just need to pull the trigger I guess.

I've always loved a professionally done satin finish, regardless of the color (well most colors, yellow might make me vomit).

Back