• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A little stereo install today

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, nice ride men, like everybody says, is good to know its on a ceg enthusiast. and no internet tool.

hope can restore soon.

On the #13 vs the #1 issue. Like Todd said, I debated it and in the end it just came down to what is more important to me. I feel like I am a Contour SVT enthusiast and a CEG'r before I am a Saleen enthusiast so to represent as a CEG'r by dropping the "0013" on the car felt right to me.

On the #13 vs the #1 issue. Like Todd said, I debated it and in the end it just came down to what is more important to me. I feel like I am a Contour SVT enthusiast and a CEG'r before I am a Saleen enthusiast so to represent as a CEG'r by dropping the "0013" on the car felt right to me.

Then thats all that needs to be said, awsome choice dude. I am soooo glad the car is here man.

Ok, now you have owned like all rare CSVT's besides the Puff and the full bore racing #2 (or was it 3?) tour. :laugh: Keep up the good work.

Hey... where's all the pics of the Stereo?!?! Man, I come in here to check out a new stereo install and all I see are pics if some silly Saleen Contour... talk about false advertising.... :confused: :help:

:laugh:

:cool: Nice acquisition there boumacj... congrats!!! Now get that stereo done so I can sit in the car at SZ to judge, I mean, listen to it... :idea: :D

Yay! Its in a CEGer's hands!

So did Saleen wiggle on the price at all?

Any driveability issues? I know Saleen said it shouldnt be driven on the highway or something like that.

So whats special about it performance wise other than the tru-duals.. did they give you the supercharger?

And please stop with the little things. IT'S THE FUGGIN ONLY SALEEN CONTOUR IN THE WORLD! I posted all of my media FWIW.

I figured that someone who is quick to point out "the little things" in everybody else could take a little but himself. If you can dish it out, you should be willing to take it.

1. the fake carbon fiber is ricey
2. Please fix the rust. It is THE ONLY SALEEN as you say
3. try to actually make the car fast instead of just looking fast.

I figured that someone who is quick to point out "the little things" in everybody else could take a little but himself. If you can dish it out, you should be willing to take it.

1. the fake carbon fiber is ricey
2. Please fix the rust. It is THE ONLY SALEEN as you say
3. try to actually make the car fast instead of just looking fast.

1. yes they should have lost it in some parts
2. Yes it is the only one in the world and the rust is only slight surface rust on the exhaust
3. The car was sort of fast to begin with. It was supercharged. Then the blew up the engine and threw a new one in there.....with out it. losers

I would give my left nut for that car. Even with the little things, it's in better shape than mine!

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back