• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A little stereo install today

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a Saleen Contour?
For that matter, I've never even heard of a Ford Contour...

Hah, I know it's fake. In fact, I know the guy selling that car. His name was Rooster. All-around awesome guy, though! IIRC, he put a queef LSD in that thing.

Hey... where's all the pics of the Stereo?!?! Man, I come in here to check out a new stereo install and all I see are pics if some silly Saleen Contour... talk about false advertising.... :confused: :help:
:laugh:

:cool: Nice acquisition there boumacj... congrats!!! Now get that stereo done so I can sit in the car at SZ to judge, I mean, listen to it... :idea: :D

On the stereo, we are just putting in an Alpine CVA-1000 which was what they had originally put into the car for the car shows. They upgraded the speakers and wires apparently, but I haven't yet taken it all apart to see what's really behind the door panels.

If anyone is close to Grand Rapids we should try to get together for a cruise or mini meet sometime soon. Maybe Todras will have us all over for a BBQ?

Last edited:
well there is a bbq going on in grand haven for people on xceedspeed but if you guys wanna join that would be great I already got kenny going, but if you guys wanna do a cruise/bbq around gr let me know im down.

Wow, awesome pick up man! Looks awesome, and sounds awesome. Glad you bought it instead of it getting destroyed or sitting on Saleen's property not doing anything, good luck with it! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back