• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Anyone near Belleville?

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who showed up on Friday. It was nice to get to meet you guys and hang out. I enjoyed Woodward. It turns out the owner of the dealership that I trained was out there with his Super Bee. He just didn't drive much up and down the road. He just parked and hung out.

I will be out there again next month for their conversion. We could probably do something then, time permitting.

A

Cool man glad you enjoyed yourself. I will be gone like every weekend from now until october soo I don't think Ill be around when you come back.

Traverse city
UP
Then ESOB(so i guess ill be here one weekend)
Coldwater
Then the Dragon

I should be in town this weekend.... I'm only about a half hour away from belleville... I'm in Sun Prairie.

Last edited:
Oh wow... I feel like complete tard right now... I thought you guys were talking about belleville, wi... not mi... ooopss.... I was kinda thrown off by it being posted in EGL... but I figured it was still coming to WI.... wow.... I feel like a real idiot now...

:troutslap:

vaikeapaatos.gif

Oh wow... I feel like complete tard right now... I thought you guys were talking about belleville, wi... not mi... ooopss.... I was kinda thrown off by it being posted in EGL... but I figured it was still coming to WI.... wow.... I feel like a real idiot now...

:troutslap:

vaikeapaatos.gif

thats what i thought. i was looking at this earlier and i live not to far from there in MI and im thinkin where the hell is sun prarie but i didnt want to say anything just in case i was the one who was dumb .......glad it was u:laugh: :laugh:

Back