• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

PRT Meet: August 25th

Joe,

If I bring my packet of those 2 part mounting clips for my mirko could you please install them for me?

pretty please?

I bought a pack of 10 if anyone wants to buy some off of me as well... ;)

It's tricky.... I will bring my tools with for it, but I can't gauranteeeee that I will do it. Does your mirko come off yet or is it still 3Md on?

Joe,

If I bring my packet of those 2 part mounting clips for my mirko could you please install them for me?

pretty please?

I bought a pack of 10 if anyone wants to buy some off of me as well... ;)

Hey... I got a whole tool box full of tools... plus I have some of the dark 3M double sided tape, that stuff that sticks really really good....

100_2323%20(Medium).jpg

you got that off of craigslist didn't you.... about 4 months back?

Nope, bought it from a guy my uncle knows who had one. There is a main guy that sells them that my uncle usually refers people to, and the guy I bought mine from, had originally bought it from the main guy, who I had called on several occasions to try and get one, but he never had any in... I guess the guy that sells them sells them pretty cheap from what they retail because they are slightly damaged.... mine has some dents in the top box which affect the very top of the box from locking properly... All the drawers lock, just not the top hatch.

It's tricky.... I will bring my tools with for it, but I can't gauranteeeee that I will do it. Does your mirko come off yet or is it still 3Md on?

I'ts still 3m'd on but I'll attempt to carefully pull it off if you can install for me. :)

I'm overdue for an oilchange and cant make it up the set of ramps I use anymore. :(

I will have probably 4 or 5 meat cookies, sixer of berry weis, and crispy salad

Back