• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A little stereo install today

Status
Not open for further replies.
just noticed the exhaust clip...that is one sexy car:drool:
damn that sounds good..whats it running for a system? i know true duals..but headers?

No headers. Stock. I think I recognized a 55mm TB on it. :help: We have some work cut out. Time for a new power plant to match the show. It has an ATB diff. from what I can tell driving it and a clutch. Koni struts with Eibach's maybe. SS lines running to the huge brakes. Some real CF and some not. Needs a few grand to get it back up to high standards. He let me drive it and it's a hard ride with the 19's and Koni's set to full stiff I gather. And please stop with the little things. IT'S THE FUGGIN ONLY SALEEN CONTOUR IN THE WORLD! I posted all of my media FWIW.

LOL, no. They couldn't even find the strut tower brace. I'm sure the S/C was destroyed with the first engine.

Great car for who ever owns it. It will def be worth something later on down the road.

don't know why everyone is crying about the little stuff. Its not like the car was garaged kept.:shrug:

So what plans do you have for it?? 2.5? 3l? SC or Turbo etc. What does he want to do with this car? Restore it to stock specs from saleen or go another road?

Im betting boumac bought it.. Congrats.

Thanks Pud, good guess.

Thanks for helping me out today Todd!

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back