• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

A little stereo install today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now about those PPG cars....

those cars immediately popped into mind

and maybe that screaming yellow showcar tour, although im betting its long ancient history by now

i just think that it is soooo cool that they actually parted with the car by selling it to someone who love really care to have it instead of parting it out or flat out destroying it...very cool on saleens part...also, glad its now in the hands of a ceg'er instead of some other internet tool

1. It better be at SZ08
2. It better have a 3L turbo by then...

Last edited:
Those seats look extreamly nice. Not good for rear leg room but still......

And then I am going to wait for the posts when you are driving around and some idiot will start yelling that Saleen never made a Tour before and calling you a ricer. LOL

Last edited:
OMG thats sooooo awsome dude, I thought the inside cf would have been real but hey who can complain. I love that its here at ceg though and not some collector db. It better be at sz I swear it man. And yeah Koni's on full firm and 19's is a harsh ride,lol but I love it. Congrats man.

Only thing you need to do to the car is remove the superchared badge from the back, and instead of that build # have parked car do one that says 0001, and I personally would leave everything else alone since it is 1 of 1 ever made.

More photos of the interior please. And everyone is wondering how much did they steal out of your check book? :laugh:

Only thing you need to do to the car is remove the superchared badge from the back, and instead of that build # have parked car do one that says 0001, and I personally would leave everything else alone since it is 1 of 1 ever made.

Yeah, 0013 needs to go. And it should be 01. Saleen uses 2 digit numbers for 1-9 build numbers I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back