• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 Detroit Lions predictions...right here!

Lets hope that Dante' doesn't restore the Boblo boat and get some of the Lions to go on a little cruize with him either:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Any word yet as if Culpepper will start or not? If he does I predict 1 pass TD, 1 run TD, 279 yards, 1 fumble.

Any word yet as if Culpepper will start or not? If he does I predict 1 pass TD, 1 run TD, 279 yards, 1 fumble.

He's starting and I don't know how he's going to throw for that much when he's had less then a half of week to learn the playbook and also the fact that our line sucks:shrug: but again, we don't get to see the game because its yet another blackout:nonono::nonono::nonono:

Toledo, you need to head south of you to see the game, how far south I don't know:shrug:

I can relate. If you're a fan you have to stick it out in the hard times so that when the team goes to the playoffs you can honestly say you're not a bandwagoner. That happened to me this year with the Brewers; I stayed loyal through some pretty lean years and didn't just hop aboard the train when they traded for Sabathia or actually made it to the playoffs.

Edit: I also am amused watching Roger have a coronary over it all ;)

Four NFL championships prior to 1958. In '91 they went 12-4 and had a postseason win. They've been to the playoffs as recently as '99. That's a helluva lot better than my baseball team. Yeah, I know baseball =/= football but we're not talking about the sport we're talking about team pride and loyalty.

It looks like it was literally the turn of the century that brought the Lions down. They were a winning team in 2000.

Four NFL championships prior to 1958. In '91 they went 12-4 and had a postseason win. They've been to the playoffs as recently as '99. That's a helluva lot better than my baseball team. Yeah, I know baseball =/= football but we're not talking about the sport we're talking about team pride and loyalty.

It looks like it was literally the turn of the century that brought the Lions down. They were a winning team in 2000.

I don't remember them winning at all in 99. :laugh:

The problem with the Lions is that they have never really been any good.

Simplicity in in purest form:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nice showing in the throwbacks, pituful:nonono::mad::rolleyes:, way to represent for all the great Lions of the past, wait...great Lions:confused:

What in the hell was he talking about yesterday when he said its like being in a tunnel, this guy is losing it:nonono::nonono::nonono: Like Wojo says..."SHUT IT DOWN, SHUT IT DOOOOOOOWN!"

id love to come but im gunna witness the final stop on teh train wreck first hand up in Green Bay. ....colt mccoy here we come.

We want a live update from the stands, we'll give you a cell number and you can call us from there! I hope we can actually set this meet up, what a reason to get CEG-ers together:shrug::cool:

Back