• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 Detroit Lions predictions...right here!

so whats the chatter out there for next year? daunte for another go? any talk of cassel?

Everyone is tight lipped, so we can only guess:shrug:, just like when is the next win coming for instance! BTW Everyone, come join us on the 28th of December at the BW3's in Novi for our Lions viewing party where they make history!

DECEMBER 28TH, 2008 AT THE BW3'S IN NOVI!

Game over at half time, again:eek::rolleyes::blackeye: but to make it fun, how about we guess Paytons numbers, let me give it a stab...

275 yards and 3 tds:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Omg!

Omg!

What a game yesterday, I was actually cheering for them, imagine that but then again they are still my team A! We got jobbed on a couple calls but what's new and besides, you don't get the calls when you suck this bad:rolleyes::nonono::cry:

There has been alot of talk on the sports stations recently about how the Lions can win one of the remaining two games and it doesn't help that Mr.Kardashian isn't playing, he's out for the rest of the year due to an injury he got against the Bears, thanks Chicago:troutslap:

I'm sure the game isn't going to be on this Sunday either:rolleyes:

Harry is a funny guy with that 16-0 prediction, that's for sure:laugh: Hopefully Orlovski can stay inbounds this weekend and keep the differential within telescope distance:eek:

Atleast you see the sarcasm behind it:laugh:...i hope trapps new i was kidding.

But then again.....at least i guess the 2 final numbers.....flipped around..:crazy:

Man.....he is doing a lot better then i thought he would:shrug: I wonder what they got planned for Dr.Pepper though :ponder:

boot culpepper. hes an ok QB but not what we need. wait for the PATS to either drop Cassel or Brady and pick one of thoes guys up. then we need to trade away the 1st round pick we get from dallas and get a STUD off. linemen then use our #1 overall to pick up a STUD deff. linemen(or vise versa)

boot culpepper. hes an ok QB but not what we need. wait for the PATS to either drop Cassel or Brady and pick one of thoes guys up. then we need to trade away the 1st round pick we get from dallas and get a STUD off. linemen then use our #1 overall to pick up a STUD deff. linemen(or vise versa)

you think the pats will drop a qb without getting something in return? i bet they franchise cassel and trade him for a first rounder

you think the pats will drop a qb without getting something in return? i bet they franchise cassel and trade him for a first rounder

HIGHLY unlikely. If they fanchise him and can't move him, then you are paying for two of the top 5 paid QB's in the league...and one is sitting.

First step is to work on your oline. Second step, get someone who can pass rush. Third step would to draft a QB and develop him. Let Daunte play next year while the young gun learns. But like I said, first things first....O-line!! It all starts there.

HIGHLY unlikely. If they fanchise him and can't move him, then you are paying for two of the top 5 paid QB's in the league...and one is sitting.

First step is to work on your oline. Second step, get someone who can pass rush. Third step would to draft a QB and develop him. Let Daunte play next year while the young gun learns. But like I said, first things first....O-line!! It all starts there.

they will be able to move him, there is such a low risk of that compared to getting nothing by letting him walk

Worrying about a QB w/o an O-line is pointless.

What top QB is gonna want to go to a team to get the crap beat out of him because he has no protection?

Back