• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 Detroit Lions predictions...right here!

It appears that I'm going to miss the game this weekend as a co-worker and I are going to Dallas to pickup and Audi A6, but I'll try to find it on the radio:shrug: or maybe adopt a team like I did when I came back from the Dragon, that team you ask....THE BUNGELS:rolleyes::help::eek:

It appears that I'm going to miss the game this weekend as a co-worker and I are going to Dallas to pickup and Audi A6, but I'll try to find it on the radio:shrug: or maybe adopt a team like I did when I came back from the Dragon, that team you ask....THE BUNGELS:rolleyes::help::eek:

That trip has been cancelled, so I'll get to see the whole game:cry::laugh:

wish me luck guys im goin up to the game this weekend with my aunt(a bucks fan) shes a lil worried but i told her there would prolly be more buck fans than lions fans there hahaha

wish me luck guys im goin up to the game this weekend with my aunt(a bucks fan) shes a lil worried but i told her there would prolly be more buck fans than lions fans there hahaha

Call the radio station on your way out after the game...248-848-1130, they love this because the game will be blacked out and the fact that your Aunt is a Bucs fan too:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Damn, either the posts are going into our viewing party meet or noone even cares enough to rip on them:shrug:, I will, what a pathetic weekend for football, it has to be the worse ever:nonono::mad::blackeye:

ok we know the score after the first quarter. what bout the whole game?? im thinking blow out. titans win by 40

37, not bad Toledo, you should be a bookie:laugh: Worse loss by a Lions team...EVER:rolleyes::mad: They said yesterday that Mariucci was fired over the Thanksgiving holiday, is today Marenelli's day:confused: Stay tuned....

Nice cheap shot on Allen. :rolleyes: Why the hell do we always have troubles against the Lions?

I agree and it doesn't matter if he was beaten, afterall, the entire team is beaten...down:eek::nonono::rolleyes: The Vikings tried to give the game away to us, I mean if they actually make the playoffs they should just wave the white flag! Speaking of white flags, we've got 3 more games to go!

I agree and it doesn't matter if he was beaten, afterall, the entire team is beaten...down:eek::nonono::rolleyes: The Vikings tried to give the game away to us, I mean if they actually make the playoffs they should just wave the white flag! Speaking of white flags, we've got 3 more games to go!

I am just glad that Gus got injured. He is a backup, not a full time starter and it is really starting to show as the season goes on. He stats are getting worse, he is getting slower, his reads are getting slower, his passes don't have the same zip. You could tell Tavaris was fresh, ready to get back his starting job. I think it was a knee jerk reaction to yank him 2 games in at the start of the season...but the coach had to do something to save his job (besides going out and getting a proven commdity at QB :rolleyes: )

I wouldn't say wave the white flag if they made the playoffs. If the Williams boys aren't suspended and if the QB doesn't throw INT's they have a chance to beat anyone.

I am just glad that Gus got injured. He is a backup, not a full time starter and it is really starting to show as the season goes on. He stats are getting worse, he is getting slower, his reads are getting slower, his passes don't have the same zip. You could tell Tavaris was fresh, ready to get back his starting job. I think it was a knee jerk reaction to yank him 2 games in at the start of the season...but the coach had to do something to save his job (besides going out and getting a proven commdity at QB :rolleyes: )

I wouldn't say wave the white flag if they made the playoffs. If the Williams boys aren't suspended and if the QB doesn't throw INT's they have a chance to beat anyone.

IMO its bad karma to wish someone got hurt in sports unless they deserve it:shrug:

I hope the Lions keep the tradition going, I've going to see them play in Indy this weekend! Last time I saw the Lions in person was when Manning dropped 6 TDs on them on Thanksgiving a few years back. I was very impressed by Ford Field though, hopefully Lucas Oil Stadium is just as nice.
-J

IMO its bad karma to wish someone got hurt in sports unless they deserve it:shrug:

I didn't wish that he got hurt...I like the guy. He is a good stand up guy who is actually nice. I am just "glad" that he did so we can get another shot at Tavaris in there. Tavaris would always be phenominal in practice but during game time he made some bad choices.....you can see the talent he has (like the second half of the game) he just needs to screw is head on right and know that he is going to get his clock cleaned sometimes and that he doesn't need to play perfect.

I didn't wish that he got hurt...I like the guy. He is a good stand up guy who is actually nice. I am just "glad" that he did so we can get another shot at Tavaris in there. Tavaris would always be phenominal in practice but during game time he made some bad choices.....you can see the talent he has (like the second half of the game) he just needs to screw is head on right and know that he is going to get his clock cleaned sometimes and that he doesn't need to play perfect.

"Practice, we talkin' bout practice man!?":laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back