• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

2008 Detroit Lions predictions...right here!

Klasse Act

I pee with gloves on!
Yes its that time again! A time where we waste about 3 hrs of our time on Sunday watching the Lions and you can't escape it, its a drug or "cornbread":laugh: The ovens have been heating up during the pre-season where the Lions won every game (yeah, I know it doesn't count, but when your team is 31-81 under Millen, we'll take it and like it:shrug:) Now, what is YOUR prediction...

5-11, but if they actually beat the Falcons, it could rise all the way up to 6-10:laugh::laugh::laugh:

14-2:crazy:

Hey let me dream okay....i can happen:laugh:

We havn't won 4 preseason games since 1999. So this could be indeed a turning point :)

im happy as long as we dont do worse than last year... im happy with no improvements as well as no recession. so im guessing 7-9. oh yea and im pumped to be going to the lions pack game on the 14th.

5-11 I'm being realistic.
As long as Millin is around, the Lions are going continue to suck. I dont know who's leg he is humping to keep his job.

Do you believe in now?

Do you believe in now?

Butthead's voice..."uhhh, NO!"

Once again, the Lions make someone look like a Hall of Famer, this time I thought I was seeing Barry out there, hell, even their other running back was close to a hundred yards! Yep, that's our Lions, even to go around for everyone on the other team. The third play of the game and their rookie throws a TD pass to the guy instride:blackeye:

I don't do this often but....4-12:eek:

I was so angry yesturday i decided i shouldn't post till the today.

Well it's the next day and umm.......i'm still pissed. Geez arghhhhh....nvm it's a waste of my time venting.:mad:

welp, I'm going to go for 4-12.

I only have one question for every single person that works under ford.... How do you get in the nfl and do not know how to tackle? WHY EVERY YEAR, EVERY YEAR DAMNIT, these guys do a shoulder tackle... face it buddy, your not that tough, you need to use your arms, and not just one arm, both arms, and use all your weight as well, because you suck.

Sorry, but every year I call it (we suck), which is not too hard to do, but when one of your best friends says "it's different this year" deep down I know it's not true, but I hope for the best. Again, we can't tackle.

We did do one thing right though. We scored all touchdowns, and did not score any fieldgoals. Opposite of other years, so we MAY actually go.... 10-6. I'm flip flopping!!!

My prediction for the Lions this year:

I will watch one less game this year than I did last year. They owe me 4 games now...

OK Like srsly, does ne1 give a :censored::censored::censored::censored: about the Lions? Why?

If you guys want to win this weekend the team seriously needs to write to the league and request that the officials watch the Packers secondary like hawks. After a dozen pass interference calls you should be up something like 28-7.

Jon Kitna needs to go. All his short passes or passes behing their backs is getting old.

Professional my arse.......PLEASE LEAVE

I wish everyone just got up and left the stadium. That would make me soo damn happy.

Go kitna 2 interceptions in a row...fuggen loser

Where do I start???!!!

Where do I start???!!!

1. Lions so boring in the 1st half that one of the announcers was talking about how Rogers took his chin strap off like Bret Favre:rolleyes:

2. All the planents line up for a second and the Lions offense blows up!

3. John Kitna, enough said:mad:

Oh BTW Kitna, nice walking off of the field after you threw yet another pick...while the play was still happening:shocked:, what a pro!

I'm sticking with my 4-12, but my God how is THAT going to happen?

I think 4-12 is about right. It's time to start experimenting with Drew Stanton. He might be more mobile that Kitna.

My gf and i were talking about that last night. Drew atleast would run the damn ball or atleast not look like a fairy doing it.

Back