• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

20% off Leather Boots by Redline Goods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payday

Payday

I really need to get the order in tomorrow folks. This has been open for awhile, and the Cougars want their stuff in time for the CougarFest. Please send payment per the instructions I posted earlier. Questions will be handled by PM. Thanks!

* payment sent *

Console Year: 98-00
Package: Shifter & Hand brake
Material: Leather
Primary color: Black
Secondary color: N/A
Thread color: Dark blue
Style: Solid
Stitching: Two Lines

Shipping : Priority Mail

Orders

Orders

Guys, I gotta submit the order on Monday. According to my notes, these are the orders and payments I have collected from CEG:

1. Brapple <98 black/tan
  2. Chris@CTA <98 black/black
  3. Muntus 98+ black/black PAID
  4. Madman666 98+ black/dk blue PAID
  5. trhlz1222 <98 ???

Guys, I gotta submit the order on Monday. According to my notes, these are the orders and payments I have collected from CEG:

1. Brapple <98 black/tan
  2. Chris@CTA <98 black/black
  5. trhlz1222 <98 ???

payment sent

Todras, Puddmunkie, and Loco_Motion say that their hand brake boots were too short. I'd like to send them a stock boot so they can have a proper template. Any volunteers? Everybody raved about their customer service, so I'm sure they would revise the design if they could be told how it should be. Wa2Tuff said his boot fit well after requesting that his boot be 7.5" long.

The only issue I had with mine (e brake boot was all I ordered) was the ring that goes around the handle was too tight... I just stretched it out and it was fine. Good length and everything... it's a little tight when the handle is down, but still looks great. Very high quality manufacturing.

Mine seemed to be wrong a couple of different ways. The ring around the handle seemed to be too small until I forced it down. The real problem was the length of the ebrake boot. After a couple of emails and pictures comparing the new one with the original, I received the second one and it fit perfectly. They didn't ask for the first one back even tho I offered to return it. It was a pleasure to deal with the company, they were very eager to please. If I needed another one, I wouldn't hesitate to order one. But as was noted above, make sure they know the boot needs to be longer. The original pulled off the clips the first time I released the ebrake. It simply wasn't long enough.

Good to Go

Good to Go

The real problem was the length of the ebrake boot. After a couple of emails and pictures comparing the new one with the original, I received the second one and it fit perfectly... But as was noted above, make sure they know the boot needs to be longer. The original pulled off the clips the first time I released the ebrake. It simply wasn't long enough.

Do you still have those pictures? Loco_Motion gave me a pic of the stock boot along with the measurements, which I am sending to them.

1. Brapple <98 black/tan PAID
2. Chris@CTA <98 black/black PAID
5. trhlz1222 <98 black/silver PAID

Thanks everyone for following through promptly! :)

IMPORTANT UPDATE

I just got the invoice for the group buy today and the shipping charge is double what I estimated. :facepalm: I thought Redline could ship everything in one box to me, but that assumption was mistaken. The upside of this is that you will get your items even faster because they are coming directly from the manufacturer instead of through me. Because everything is being shipped straight from Europe, shipping is $10/order for each U.S. customer. Canadians have already paid enough to cover international shipping.

If you are outside the USA, you already paid me enough.
If you are inside the USA...
...and you paid $5 for shipping, please send another $5
...and you paid $3.50 for shipping, please send another $6.50
...and you paid $2.50 for shipping, please send another $7.50

Again, I apologize for the miscalculation. Your prompt payment ensures rapid processing of your order. Thanks everyone!

done but can you make sure it gets shipped to the address i gave you in the rest of the shipping money. the address on my paypal isnt the one i want cause thats my school address and im not there right now. if thats a problem let me know please.

got mine but i feel stupid either this boot is mad upside down (stitching faces down) or its way too short:shrug:

the stitches face down on mine. if it still doesn't fit right, please take your old boot and fold it flat and measure the length of the side with stitches and the length of the side without stitches, and send me the measurements along with a photo of your console. thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back