• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

20% off Leather Boots by Redline Goods

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: Shipping & Payment Info
I will ship to Canada and Europe as well as within the U.S. I am offering two options: Priority Mail and First Class Mail. Priority Mail includes insurance, package tracking, and expedited delivery. First Class Mail is much cheaper but offers none of the services just mentioned; all you get is proof of mailing. I will not be held responsible for packages lost or damaged in the mail.

Pricing for First Class Mail:
  • USA = $3.50
  • Canada = $5
  • UK = $10
Pricing for Priority Mail:
  • USA = $5
  • Canada = $17
  • UK = $24

Making Payment
I prefer Paypal but will accept personal checks and/or Money Orders if you PM me to say so. I will not place your order until payment goes through. If using Paypal:
  1. Send to soopacooga@vt.edu
  2. Choose "Goods"
  3. Tell me your CEG name
  4. Tell me what shipping method you chose

Console Year: 98-00
Package: Boots
Material: Leather
Primary color: Black
Secondary color:
Thread color: Black
Style: Solid
Stitching: Two Lines

$56 + $5(Priority Shipping) = $61

i haven't placed the order yet because i want to ensure that you guys get just what you need.

I WANT THIS TO GO PERFECT.

do i understand correctly that boot fitment was fine for GL/SE consoles, but that SVT consoles - and only SVT consoles - had a fitment issue? or is it more complicated than that? i am sending photos to Redline tonight.

if that's the case, then i need to know who is ordering for an SVT console. i apologize for not knowing in advance that the SVT had a different console than the GL/SE. i also need a volunteer to send an SVT console brake boot on a one-way mission to ensure that all SVT boots are cut properly. that volunteer will be compensated for his troubles.

products are shipped from Redline two days after the order is placed. i will ship them the day after i get them from Redline. so if the order gets placed today (Monday) then it could get shipped out to you the following Monday.

well there are two console, pre98 and post 98. the trim level doesn't determine the console.

on the pre98 consoles the boots should be fine as I sent them one to copy when my first one was to small.

others have installed the post 98 ones and they have been fine.

but it seems to be that they make the parking brake boot alittle to short.

i might be interested in this....i have also purchased both shift boot and ebrake boots from em. tried to get their darkest blue and its not even close to MNB. the shift boot fits fine but the ebrake boot is too short. did you find pics of the MNB they said they had (to OP). if not i would just buy black.

i might be interested in this....i have also purchased both shift boot and ebrake boots from em. tried to get their darkest blue and its not even close to MNB. the shift boot fits fine but the ebrake boot is too short. did you find pics of the MNB they said they had (to OP). if not i would just buy black.

somebody said they had a good match in another thread on here. i haven't asked Redline which blue they would recommend. i will send them the pic posted by Chris@CTA and ask what they recommend. they are like 7 hours ahead of us on the clock, so they might have closed for the day already. he was answering my questions at 2:30 AM last night. for a perfect match, you might want to head to your nearest vinyl shop. it will cost more, but they should be able to match MNB perfectly. i was thinking of ordering red, perforated leather to cover my door panels. i decided against it because if it's not a perfect match on an area that large, everyone will notice. so I will pay the extra for a perfect match on the door panels. going with simple charcoal for the boots and armrest.

oh ok. i am just wondering cause when i ordered they had told me they were sending me the closest and its far from being mnb.

Yeah, they are somewhat limited in their color options. I was surprised to learn that they only have one shade of red, even though it's been several years since i last ordered from them.

Did they send you their "Dark Blue"? Black would look very nice in place of MNB.

I ask because there are like 4 consoles for the Cougar: 99-00, 01+, armrest, no armrest. Does anybody have a worn out boot for the hand brake that I could send them as a template?

I have a couple of them if you need one? I also have a package with small samples of all of there boot and armrest materials that I paid for just to confirm the colors and you can have them also if you need them. It may help when you get asked about color match's with OEM materials.
Just let me know.

SoopaCooga said:
I ask because there are like 4 consoles for the Cougar: 99-00, 01+, armrest, no armrest. Does anybody have a worn out boot for the hand brake that I could send them as a template?

I already did for the pre98 console a few years ago when i got a set previously ...

I have a couple of them if you need one? I also have a package with small samples of all of there boot and armrest materials that I paid for just to confirm the colors and you can have them also if you need them. It may help when you get asked about color match's with OEM materials.
Just let me know.

Is that a 98+ boot? Nice of you to offer to share your samples! Maybe you wouldn't mind answering the 1 or 2 questions posted about the best match for P-Tan, etc?

I already did for the pre98 console a few years ago when i got a set previously ...

Cool. The issue appears to be with the post-98 console, so that's the boot I want to send in.

Is that a 98+ boot? Nice of you to offer to share your samples! Maybe you wouldn't mind answering the 1 or 2 questions posted about the best match for P-Tan, etc?

Cool. The issue appears to be with the post-98 console, so that's the boot I want to send in.

Taupe because that's what I have installed now. I had Sierra first (that's whats in the pics of my car) but looks more like the tan. The Taupe matches the arm rest color pretty good. I ordered samples to verify the colors before ordering a second set.

It's a post 98 e-brake boot.

I will take a pic of the new color installed later and post it; I will put the boot and samples in the mail tomorrow just PM me your address.

OK here are the 4 shades of Leather tan samples from RedlineGoods photographed on a 2000 SVT PT seat. From left to right; Taupe, Sierra, Beige, Tan.

PrarieTanMatchSamples.jpg

SC, Will you be running this again anytime soon? I really want in, but I have yet to get my pre98 console, and I'm going on vacation soon, so I don't have any spare cash right now... maybe in a couple months though. :shrug:
Erick --

Yeah, they are somewhat limited in their color options. I was surprised to learn that they only have one shade of red, even though it's been several years since i last ordered from them.

Did they send you their "Dark Blue"? Black would look very nice in place of MNB.

Yea i got the dark blue. i need in on this as well unless my pre98 console already has boots on it.

SC, Will you be running this again anytime soon? I really want in, but I have yet to get my pre98 console, and I'm going on vacation soon, so I don't have any spare cash right now... maybe in a couple months though. :shrug:
Erick --

After this week, I can only offer a 10% discount. We get the 20% because we are ordering everything at once. Might I recommend putting it on a credit card or borrowing the money? :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back