• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just took delivery of my new t-red

well I just found out that I'm going to be on-site at a milwaukee area customer for 4 weeks starting next week...... so josh, any evenings you want a hand?

Hells yeah man! Any idea where you're staying

customer is in delafield, but I'm looking to stay much closer to milwaukee. Eitherway, I'll need someone else's garage to hang out in or else I'll start getting the shakes.

customer is in delafield, but I'm looking to stay much closer to milwaukee. Eitherway, I'll need someone else's garage to hang out in or else I'll start getting the shakes.

Delafield is pretty damn close to my area, so let me know when you'll be around and we'll get together for sure!

well josh, I will be relocated to delafield starting monday. Hope your planning on spending time at your shop this week or else I'm going to have to spend my free time at the strip clubs.

well josh, I will be relocated to delafield starting monday. Hope your planning on spending time at your shop this week or else I'm going to have to spend my free time at the strip clubs.

Should be out there mon-wed for sure. Thursday is a no, Friday is a maybe right now.

well heres where I'm staying
3030 golf rd
delafield wi

I think thats pretty close.

I have your number but not the addy of the place, pm it to me and I'll give you a call when I get off on monday.

Josh
Give me a call if your going to be at the shop this weekend. Today I'll have the baby all day most likely but tomorrow I'll be free all day and monday night. There are some changes going on in my life.......

Josh
Give me a call if your going to be at the shop this weekend. Today I'll have the baby all day most likely but tomorrow I'll be free all day and monday night. There are some changes going on in my life.......

Sure thing man. I'll be out there most of today, not 100% on tomorrow yet.

I was there nutt pirate. It was nice to bloody a knuckle once again on a svt...I guess. Would have been more fun if Mike was there running into the work bench though.

I was there nutt pirate. It was nice to bloody a knuckle once again on a svt...I guess. Would have been more fun if Mike was there running into the work bench though.

Do something Contour-related for the first time in like three years and you're already back to giving other people :censored::censored::censored::censored:? Good to see you're back to your old self.

Do something Contour-related for the first time in like three years and you're already back to giving other people :censored::censored::censored::censored:? Good to see you're back to your old self.

LMAO. Josh was laughing after my message I left you....sorry I couldn't resist. I still have a shift lever from a csvt in my garage. Every once in awhile I open that drawer to get something out of it and go hmmm why do I still have that? technically thats something contour related.....so HA!

3L porting will be done tomorrow morning, and I'll have my new prototype 3L conversion plates made early next week. Not sure if i'm still dropping this 3L into ginger or the Silverfrost i just bought....:shrug::laugh:

Back