• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just took delivery of my new t-red

What time are you gonna be up there at? I could probably come over around 6 tonight.

OK I'll head up when I drop lily off. Instead of naming it maybe just leave it as a number? Everytime you name one the car becomes a beeotch and all kinds of hell breaks loose.

Motor is definitely 100% seized...lets just say we tried very hard, several times, to persuade it. :laugh:

Have about a 16 hour day at the shop planned Saturday, port 2 3L's, install one in ginger and get the engine/trans out of this car. Also taking pics of some otehr parts i have laying around and getting some for sale adds together...

I'm very curious to see the inside of that motor after you pull it. Hopefully I can get out there again in the next 2 weeks.

On a side note do I really look "so like a ricer" in the accord? I figured it was the gay ass stickers and the pin stripe.......I hope?

I'm very curious to see the inside of that motor after you pull it. Hopefully I can get out there again in the next 2 weeks.

On a side note do I really look "so like a ricer" in the accord? I figured it was the gay ass stickers and the pin stripe.......I hope?

Nah, it's not that bad, just bustin your balls.

Sorry Joe no man on man action last night at PRT. Just warn us if you show up or plan too. I'll make sure I bring a 5" long stick to keep you away.....perve.

I'm gonna get those damn stickers off one of these days, I keep forgetting to get my dads heat gun. I worked on the fart can last night when i got home it's a little more centered now. I might have to cut the rear mounts and weld them on closer to the can to tighten everything up though.

An accord? Come on man...:nonono: Ricer! :laugh:

Thats what happens when you get divorced and have to sell damn near evrything to make ends meet.

Picture this....
My house is damn near as empty as it was when I first bought it..I have a couch at least, but no bed.
Sold my truck....I had a sweet 03 diesel when I bought the house
Sold the TL(6MT loaded) which was a total :censored::censored::censored::censored:ing killer for me. I had the Del sol,323GTX, and CSVT when I bought the house. And was modding all 3 before I sold them.
My garage does have more tools etc in it now thank god.
Oh I forgot I have brand new SS stove and fridge....cuz thats needed now.

So yes I have POS geo metro that gets 50MPG and needs major structure repairs done and a 209+Kmiles accord with mods to haul my daughter around in. I think I'm gonna get personal plates for the accord that say PISTOFF

dont forget, you almost had a mint STi too.. :(

I wish I could have picked that one up for you and then just sold it or my WRX to you later when you were ready

That sucks. I thought you were ok, how did you get such a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: deal outta that? Wow, you made out worse than I thought :(

That sucks. I thought you were ok, how did you get such a :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: deal outta that? Wow, you made out worse than I thought :(

Having my sanity and being happier in general is priceless. I will rebound rather quickly from all this. It's material things, I have less payments and less debt now. When the divorce is finalized I will have even less to my name. I'm hoping by the end of the year or next year to just have my mortgage. The reduced hours aren't totally killing me at work either because I trimmed back soo much. I'd rather have 2-5 used cars that are Ok and modded then 2 new cars that I'm making payments on and can't afford to mod.

that sucks. sounds kind of like what my cousin just went through.
except after they decided how things were getting split, she sold everything of his without him knowing. leaving him with some clothes and thats about it.

that sucks. sounds kind of like what my cousin just went through.
except after they decided how things were getting split, she sold everything of his without him knowing. leaving him with some clothes and thats about it.

:censored::censored::censored::censored:ty. I have my house,cars,tools,garage and my daughter. Thats all I need, I've already bettered myself in many ways and there are plenty more fish in the sea.

Anywho...Josh how did this weekend go? was the motor seized?

Back