• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Just took delivery of my new t-red

PRT---JUST YOU WAIT!!!

So it should be done in a few years right?:laugh: hahaha damn im an asshole!

oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Josh, if you need some JY parts, I am going to the same place with dtour today, so give me a call if you need anything. I will also be "mud" hunting so I can get a picture of it :D hahahahaha

oooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh

Josh, if you need some JY parts, I am going to the same place with dtour today, so give me a call if you need anything. I will also be "mud" hunting so I can get a picture of it :D hahahahaha

If you can flip that t-red i'll take the roll resisters for sure. Was thinking of going myself to get the fender, but I'm going over to button punchers today to pull the parts off the HOC instead.

2 more hours and the 3L is out of chads car. We have found so many half assed parts of this car's build. It's discusting to me what some people will sell to others.

Last edited:
damn, didn't find the mud but I did find a pre98 MTX TAN center counsel :drool:... yeah baby! Motorized power antenna, stuff, and more stuff..... I love it there

actually, no bodily type of mud. The ground was snow covered so it was sticky enough not to fall on my ass again :D. Dave almost lost it, but had a good save. I have seen about 75% of the yard now so I will have to go back atleast one more time.... :crazy:. The owner of the yard said that there might be another u-pull-it yard in wisconsin dells :ponder:..... I will have to check it out.

damn, didn't find the mud but I did find a pre98 MTX TAN center counsel :drool:... yeah baby! Motorized power antenna, stuff, and more stuff..... I love it there

Did you go back to the place we went to, or did you go to a different yard.... you so need to get that yellow cadillac!!!

I didn't see any, but you could call. The guy there seemed to know off hand what was out there. Now that I think of it, I didn't see any Subaru's there, but that could mean I just didn't go by the section they were in.

there were some, but i don't remember any wrx's, not to say there might be some anyways....

So i dropped the set of my car budget for the month on 3 more 18s (i'm not complaining, got a great deal on 7 wheels). So working on the 3L is on hold instill march-ish. In the mean time i'm going to do some work on the track car and the pile of parts sitting here for it. :)

I am glad you could get the wheel situation figured out...... Hope all is well, let me know when you need another drinking buddy.

Hours are being cut as of tomorrow, so now I'm out of work at 3:30/4:00. Less money blows, but an extra hour and a half a day to myself and my projects is nice i guess.

Welcome to the rest of the world. Its only gonna get worse. having free time is nice, but not having money to spend in that free time sucks. :(

Back