• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Northern MN meet?

mmmm...No. :laugh: I should be there at one though. The party starts at 12 so I can be there a little after and stay for a little bit. Then I gotta get back in town to try to clean my car. Otherwise its gonna look like I took her mudding. :laugh:

With the weather we have been having, I am not sure I will have had time to wash my car by hand.....might be a quick gas station car wash in the future for it

Should move this to Tuesday
Mostly sunny. Highs 70 to 75. :drool:

But tomorrow
Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 72 to 77. West winds 10 to 15 mph.

Pictures usually turn out better when you have a little cloud cover anyways. As long as it's not raining.

quoted for truth. direct sunlight sucks for shooting photos in.

i may have to take the suby through a big (deep) puddle and ahve somone shoot it. i went through it a couple times today over near DV and i push water with the bumper :D i love scubys

Pictures usually turn out better when you have a little cloud cover anyways. As long as it's not raining.

True. I was finding that out when we were down there a couple weeks ago when it was perfect outside. Had a hard time getting the right settings....as is the case here
100_1001.jpg

100_1004.jpg

Looks nice here, how is the weather up there? They are still predicting 30% chance of precip but it kinda looks like that'll be later in the evening. :cool:

Enjoy your day people..

I considered heading up their today but, my wife is working and Im stuck here with the kids. Also watching someones dog today thats pissing on my new floor!!! After I mop this floor again Im gonna spend the day wrenching on the Mystique.

Drive safe city boys :laugh:.

Well, Ive allready swapped a few things over to the Contour. Ive got every unbolted from the front subframe. Hopefully gonna drop the transaxle today and replace the flexplate. My goal is to have her back together and on the road by fall. My stepdaughter graduates fron the U of M this summer and she really wants it back. Im a little hesitant though. There are other issues with the car....of course. I may sell it, keep it, part it, roll it up and smoke it !!!! Non the less its been takeing up valuable space in the garage and I want it out of there yesterday.

Anyways its c-red with p-tan leather.

Ok, who is going to post pics? On the way home I saw a car that hit either the largest deer I have ever seen in my life or a cow. There were like 5 or 6 cars stopped to help them. Also, got home and it started to storm good. Go figure.

Just got home! After a half hour pit stop in North Branch under a gas station overhang while I was waiting out the heavy rain :blackeye: (was hailing in parts of the metro)

Back