• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

Northern MN meet?

DSC_0076.jpg

and what i was chasing today down a road in the woods: the moose would run about 20-25 mph, then it would get wobbley and slow down. after a mile, it crashed through some trrees and brush and headed down to a lake.
DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

and becasue i want her back :( taken a few days before
DSC_0008-1.jpg

edit: all these photos are completly unedited and not tweaked. maybe i'll get board and open up photoshop :D

umm, i forget the name. it is an old railroad bed just west/north of isabella off hwy 1. i ended up getting lost back on the roads, and almost running out of gas today! it was awesome. i finally came out in isabella. the onyl cars i sw out were ones for people back inthe boundy waters. there must be places to get in back where i was (like i said, i dont knwo where i eventually went to, but i took the rail road bed a long way back, and i didnt have my atlas in the ar lik eusual)

i figured i had the day off, and i'll be losing the suby at the end of the week, so if i wanted to drive that track, i better do it when i had the opportunity.

Nice work chasing down the moose, with your luck I'm surprised it didn't turn around and jump on the subie :laugh:

On a side note, I drove my car to work today. I used all the gears but it's still not adjusted right. I need to buy the little tool.

Nice work chasing down the moose, with your luck I'm surprised it didn't turn around and jump on the subie :laugh:

On a side note, I drove my car to work today. I used all the gears but it's still not adjusted right. I need to buy the little tool.

I drove my car to work today too....it is still slow.

Starter did go out on the Subie though. I have the motor off, but I can't figure out how to the wires off of it. Tried to look online but not finding much, and the local store that sells Haynes books didn't have the one I needed. DOH. Help?

Does it just have a nut on the solenoid for the wires like our Contours do? Or does the harness clip on there some how?

See, that is the part I can't see. The wires are physically connected to motor and not removable and then they lead up under the part it connects to...and i can't feel a nut or anything. Everything else on the car is easy to get to execpt this one thing. sigh.

So the new one should come with the wiring that attaches to the motor? Go check out a new one at the parts store then and see what the end looks like :)

That Fiero is soo pretty. I'm totally bummed I didn't get to see it. You guys will for sure have to come down here for something.. :)

Back