• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

dave and busters meet

He said not for a couple days.... they take a while to upload and hes gotta study.

Livinsvt takes first again:nonono:. Second place to me!:cool: Too bad mexican didnt get any pictures of kristin putting steeda into the wall

He said not for a couple days.... they take a while to upload and hes gotta study.

Livinsvt takes first again:nonono:. Second place to me!:cool: Too bad mexican didnt get any pictures of kristin putting steeda into the wall

heheheh, good times.

I had fun :)

Ya not sure you can say that. Lack of timing limits your claims. Only time I was really ever passed was when kristen put me into the wall hard!!!! LOL

It was such a blast too

Only time I was really ever passed was when kristen put me into the wall hard!!!! LOL

It was such a blast too

that was great. I wonder if anybody got a pic of that.... I got knocked pretty hard by Fatride once, that was intense.

Ya not sure you can say that. Lack of timing limits your claims. Only time I was really ever passed was when kristen put me into the wall hard!!!! LOL

It was such a blast too

I can fully say that on the second session since Brett was first, and never passed... I came from last to second, that means you lost :). Just like you lost in Forza!

Yeah, what happened with that. I called Roger last night and he said you never gave it to him, also that he didnt ask for it...
Did you forget to bring it or something, cause I really need it. My car doesn't move until I get it. This damn battery has been such a hassle!

It just didn't get exchanged I guess. Bill my roommate said he can bring it to his work one day and you can get it there. he's there until like 530 or soo everyday for the most part. 14 and john r area

Back