• Welcome to the Contour Enthusiasts Group, the best resource for the Ford Contour and Mercury Mystique.

You can register to join the community.

MUAHAHA csvt for sale 8,000

So the message I'm getting here, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that I should do a search because this has been covered over and over and over again.

So the message I'm getting here, and correct me if I'm wrong, is that I should do a search because this has been covered over and over and over again.

Nope your wrong. Search a few more times over and over again. Good luck:laugh:

Don't let reebs fool you, he has a boat load of these so called svt contours:laugh:

reebs is small potatoes i broke his record a while ago :laugh: i own svts i havent even seen yet:crazy: plus im able to do my hobby without asking the wife for an allowance:blackeye: :laugh:

No projects for me for a while. Spending $11,000 to rebuild a SHO, in addiiton to the cost of buying it, was enough for a while. Plus, I don't have a sugar mama to write mean checks. :laugh:

No projects for me for a while. Spending $11,000 to rebuild a SHO, in addiiton to the cost of buying it, was enough for a while. Plus, I don't have a sugar mama to write mean checks. :laugh:

I've been hearing alot about this so called sugar momma. I need me to find myself one :laugh:

Uh, terrible price and the extras aren't anything special at all. This guy has bought stuff off me before and I swear that car doesn't have bigger injectors or a tune for them (I forgot what size is all bull****). This car is a piece of sh** !!!!!!! I wouldn't spend $2500 for this car.

Reebs

Thanks for your honesty Reebs. Ive been looking for a black csvt.
I jumped the gun with my uneducated comment earlier.

Growing pains......OUCH !!!!

201 whp out of a lightly modified 2.5L. :rolleyes:

$8k?! :rolleyes: Y2KSVT's svt didnt even sell for that much and its 100x nicer that that.

y2k's car was/is gorgeous! I've always loved the look of that car...

My SVT's got about the same mileage as his (122k) if I could get $8k for it, i'd hand over the keys without a second thought. But then i'd be looking for another CSVT... These cars are addicting...

hahaha that was my car for sale didnt post the ad my friend did. But being called a tool hurts. anyways i didnt make the ad but i did set the price. i wanted that much because the motor at that time had around 2500 miles on it and the trans had about 500 all under warranty. the car has been broken into and the cat back is real the injectors yes they are stock i dont know were upgraded came from. car has been dynoed for fun by a friend. Just want to clear everything up. im not selling the car now since i have a job, and i can play with it a lil more. and i just bought a 3kgt vr4 as my new toy. and im 18 the svt was my first car.

ps. at the time of the price the tires had around 6 miles on it. it was basically like a new car. and thanks reebs for the history leason you told on my car real nice of you buddy!

hahaha that was my car for sale didnt post the ad my friend did. But being called a tool hurts. anyways i didnt make the ad but i did set the price. i wanted that much because the motor at that time had around 2500 miles on it and the trans had about 500 all under warranty. the car has been broken into and the cat back is real the injectors yes they are stock i dont know were upgraded came from. car has been dynoed for fun by a friend. Just want to clear everything up. im not selling the car now since i have a job, and i can play with it a lil more. and i just bought a 3kgt vr4 as my new toy. and im 18 the svt was my first car.

ps. at the time of the price the tires had around 6 miles on it. it was basically like a new car. and thanks reebs for the history leason you told on my car real nice of you buddy!

Wait, you bought a brand new crate motor? The engine only had 2,500 miles. And that makes the car worth 8,000.00 :confused:.

Sorry man maybe 4,500-5000.
My 72k csvt won't even fetch more than 5k:shrug:

i put a $3,000 replacement engine in my V6 automatic winter beater mustang. if i wanted to sell the car now, i would maybe get $2000 if i was lucky. 8k for a ford contour is absolutely outrageous. sorry

Back